Fates Warning

0neEyedWilly said:
I'm going to see Fates Warning tonight @ The Galaxy in Santa Ana, CA. Anyone else going?

I'm baby sitting for the Vera's tonight so they can play/go. ahahahah. But i think i'm going tomorrow. Throw something at Ray for me. And tell him his hair is gay.

DreamNeonBlack said:
Steph,

How short=bad is the hair?

Last time I saw Ray he had just cut it for a second time. His hair was only about 1 1/2 inches long. Sorta spikey poofy on top. He had great hair, and wasn't going bald, so why the tard cut it i'll never know. I think he thought he'd get more chicks with shorter hair.

It was a great show! They actually let me take my camera in, so I'll post some pix of the new "do" later.:cool:

MetalSteph said:
Last time I saw Ray he had just cut it for a second time. His hair was only about 1 1/2 inches long. Sorta spikey poofy on top. He had great hair, and wasn't going bald, so why the tard cut it i'll never know. I think he thought he'd get more chicks with shorter hair.

OH dear god.

he probably looks like my old bass player Bill. They could be twins, Bill cut his hair to about the same length a while ago. What was Ray thinking? :lol:

The show rocked. They played for a long time. Ray sounded great, even though his hair is pretty gay. Joey is always so entertaining to watch. All the crazy facial expressions. The only problem I noticed was the drummer. I think he was still learning some of the songs. There were a few obvious fuck ups, but they worked through it.

Oh yeah, they played a Scorpions cover at the very end that was great. I shot a video of them playing it, but the sound is horrible.:(

I think these are all the songs they played. I'm sure the order isn't correct

Still remains
Another Perfect Day
Simple Human
APSoG Part III
The Eleventh Hour
Point of View
Monument
Through Different Eyes
Life in Still Water
Nothing Left to Say
APSoG Part XI
Point Of View
Pieces of Me
Heal Me
He’s a Woman, She’s a Man

Here's some of the pix.
FW05-31-06-001.jpg

FW05-31-06-002.jpg

FW05-31-06-003.jpg

this was the best shot I could get of Frank. :mad:
FW05-31-06-005.jpg

FW05-31-06-006.jpg

FW05-31-06-007.jpg

FW05-31-06-008.jpg

FW05-31-06-009.jpg

FW05-31-06-010.jpg

FW05-31-06-011.jpg

FW05-31-06-012.jpg

FW05-31-06-013.jpg

aghhhhhhhhhhhh wasn't really paying attention to the hair comments until I just saw it myself :zombie: :zombie:

Great pictures, I'm glad to hear the show was good.
I'm not a fan of Devirgilio's playing with Fates.

Come back Mark, please come back.

:headbang:

Steph please tell Ray he looks terrible with that hair cut. :lol: