fav cannibal corpse vocalist

I think Fisher has had a bad rap just because the material they released after Chris wasn't as tight as the first few albums - but Kill is actually a really, really strong release. One of the best Cannibal Corpse albums ever, seriously.

Fischer is a terrible vocalist. Chris always has, and always will, own him.
His work in SFU and TK are even better than his old stuff in CC.

Diskord said:
Fischer is a terrible vocalist. Chris always has, and always will, own him.
His work in SFU and TK are even better than his old stuff in CC.

Chris' vocals are stupid now, the weed fucked up his chords so much he can't go as deep as he used to in Cannibal Corpse without sounding like shit.

barnes sucks, sfu sucks, old cc sucks. i guess i never heard worse vox...(oh, maybe cryptopsy)

fisher roxx and is a nice person to get drunk with

Fisher's voice works well for the new stuff, he looks good on stage too which is always a bonus. Barnes did a better job on some of the classic CC stuff but overall I like Fisher more.

whoever does the vocals on 'tomb of the mutilated' sounds like water gurgling down the bathtub when you pull the plug out... it sounds comical.. i've never thought much of their 'music' anyways..

Chris Barnes definetly. Corpsegrinder isn't that bad, but his vocals got really stale...really fast. I haven't given them a good listen in a few years, probably not anytime soon either.