Fav Porcupine Tree tunes?

samoniac said:
Where in bloody hell I can get that album from?
mad.gif
I would kill for an original copy, but I would be happy to get a cd-quality copy as well. I guess there are only a handful people who own that one and the nearest one lives 1000 kilometers away, great. /forum/images/smilies/frown.gif

I don't have the original CD version - only as a copy. But I do have the vinyl reissue that was done a few years ago (very nice audiophile yellow yinyl...mmm....).

BTW. You can also get hold of a re-recorded version of the song YHD on Staircase Infinites (I have both limited edition copies on 10" vinyl and CD :) )

They were selling the colored vinyl of YHD at the PT show I attended, along with just about everything Steven Wilson has ever appeared on, including side projects. What I've heard of this demo collection is an atmospheric trance spacerock trip...

Graveless Soul said:
I don't have the original CD version - only as a copy. But I do have the vinyl reissue that was done a few years ago (very nice audiophile yellow yinyl...mmm....).

Hmm... How much did you pay for that? I guess it's pretty expensive, like 40 euros or something.