Votes: 12 8.7%
  • Blooddrunk

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Bodom Covers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stockholm Knockout Live

Votes: 6 4.3%

• Total voters
Hatebreeder, but I had a really tough time picking between hatebreeder and follow the reaper

Covers is not an album =P

I like BD, FTR and SW, and only a few songs off each of the other albums.

Oh and BTW: WTF why are we having the same fcking stupid poll for like the 1000000000000000000000th time?!

Last Sunday I decided to listen to AYDY while going to take care of stuff downtown. Then the next day on a bus trip to my gf I listened to Follow the Reaper. Man. The other one was just FULL of amazing guitar acrobatics, while the other felt like plain riffing. I just thought there's more effort put into the Follow the Reaper songs, quite damn simply, even tho there are some awesome pieces in AYDY.

Thats because old Bodom is better than new Bodom and AYDY sux!

No, that's because the other was full of amazing guitar acrobatics while the other was not. I know you like AYDY a lot, and I personally think the "old" and the "new" style both have their good and bad side, as do every COB album. That was just something I strongly noticed - other than that I'm impartial.

¨^ Dudes, fucking not this again! I chose Hate Crew Deathroll Because i Think it has the best of "both bodom" and the composure in very good..

I picked Blooddrunk because it has the best quality in sounds. I can't say which one is my overall favourite composion wise.