Votes: 12 8.7%
  • Blooddrunk

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Bodom Covers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stockholm Knockout Live

Votes: 6 4.3%

• Total voters
Follow the reaper closely followed by hatecrew deathroll and then hatebreeder which is slightly let down by a couple not quite as amazing songs. I realised how much i hate blooddrunk the other day, for a band who once produced ftr i think it's appalling. I suppose if any other band had released that album i'd have liked it, but for me i just don't want to hear it. SW has its moments, and AYDY grew on me alot after a while, but has it's bad songs such as the title track.

This poll diameter shows in a business sense why they have to make different kind of albums. If they only made Follow the Reaper or Blooddrunk type of albums they'd probably have just half the number of fans they have today. I hope it's not my naivety but I sincerely hope this is not something intentional but really is something that comes spontaneously like the artist claims.

Btw it's really fucking disturbing why you couldn't choose the colours in the meters corresponding to the album's characteristic colour.

I Think Hatebreeder was there best album but Bloodrunk was good too.(the other too are awesome!!)

All of the alexi's album are good.
The best...um..........
I choose "Follow The Reaper"...Coz each of the song gives good feel to me. And some of "Peter" recording feeling.
But ... some element in the 1st & 2nd album are very very good too. Such as "In the Shadow" ... "Hatebreeder" ... "Silent Night .." ... "Black widow" ...
I can't write all the song name here. U and me can feel ...

I Think Hatebreeder was there best album but Bloodrunk was good too.(the other too are awesome!!)
Blooddrunk gives some special or mystery riffs to us ... easy to memorise..
though many other guitarist influence here... but awesome !