favorite childhood memory

I dunno, it feels like my childhood was a continuous happiness with occasional slight disturbances. When did it end?

My childhood was about bathing in open air thermal baths :D

Our school was shut one day and me mum was on a course in Manchester in the morning. So I had to go with her. Because I was good she took me to McDonalds then bought me the Scotland away kit with the stripe across the shorts. Winner!

blackeyed said:
just re read - YOU got spaced on mushies and the sold the rest to yer nan for 50p a bag - clever kid...

....i'd still have asked more per bag though

these were wild horse mushies, they werent magic mushies :loco:

Strangelight said:
Our school was shut one day and me mum was on a course in Manchester in the morning. So I had to go with her. Because I was good she took me to McDonalds then bought me the Scotland away kit with the stripe across the shorts. Winner!

i knew u were spoilt or just damn lucky, even with those free dinners hehe

ikeaboy said:
i knew u were spoilt or just damn lucky, even with those free dinners hehe
Haha, ah that was a one off. I guess thats why I still remember it from 20 years ago. Im a lucky cunt with them dinners though. Just eat them on the bar and they dont ask for the money ;)

first day of school, 5 years old,
started crying when me mum left me all alone with all these strange new faces,
the teacher picked me up to try to settle me so i kicked her in the shin and told her to fuck off and ran home :D
mightened have been funny at the time but it sure is now!

hm, going to Greece with my parents, the whole travel with car and ferry boat from Switzerland to Greece... spending all my summers in Greece with my family... and also our walks along the lac leman in switzerland... :)

StevenK said:
first day of school, 5 years old,
started crying when me mum left me all alone with all these strange new faces,
the teacher picked me up to try to settle me so i kicked her in the shin and told her to fuck off and ran home :D
mightened have been funny at the time but it sure is now!

haha,my first day in school was like that too, but i ended up stayin, i remember been given a bar of Fry's Turkish Delight!! after bawling my eyes out for an hour...its mad some of the small things one can remember when young

My most vivid memory as a child was when I split my head open and for weeks I wouldnt let anyone mess with my hair so my dad used to have to put on this gay voice and pretend to be a hairdresser and ask me such questions as oooooh so have yer seen the price of slacks in ethalaustins nowadays and the such I didnt quite get what the voice was for then but I spose it wudda been funny if I knew what a homosexual was... crazy dad