favorite childhood memory

ahh frys turkish lovely stuff :)
yeah well how could you be let forget something like that, if a conversation ever pops up about me being young at home they always mention my first day at school :D
i dont think i was in the classroom for more than a minute!

when i was about 6, i spat out my first communion cos i thought it was grose, right in front of the priest and me da and ma and old ladies staring and that. some things show up from an early age i reckon. tho i did some communions up to 15-16. oh well.

i got a pyjama once for my birthday from my granny and i was happy with it. honestly. dunno why i was happy with a pyjama tho. :confused:

Dhatura said:
I was JOOOKING.

What top courses do yo do?
all of them!
haha
no a networking degree its full of maths and physics which are hard, and then for the easy subjects the lecturers are retarded so they also become hard subjects from the amount of confusion the lecturer causes, the 55% drop out rate :(

Dhatura said:
I hear a lot of people saying that nowadays. What's this? Start-of-the-century nostalgia? Or just individual crisis?
when you're young, you have no "social conscience" of things. all is good (ok, you may be bullied at school), no fears about your fututre, you just wanna go out, play, live the moment, you dont care about much. i didnt care about anything serious until 16-17. i just wanted to play football, listen to metal, do stupid stuff with mates and stare at the girls. i hardly had any "painful" or "uneasy" thoughts, any fears about the future, any tough questions and all that.

you just become more conscious of the reality that surrounds you when you're older. and it's not the best of worlds so its not exactly all happy and that anymore. i mean, ok, i know some people that still live and act like kids but they'll get the feeling some day i guess...

i think you get me point. its not just plain nostalgia. its far more than that. for most of us i suppose...

(this post was overly serious. dammit.)