Favorite CoB Album

Metal101

New Metal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Sorry if there is a;ready a thread for this, but I'm new to the board and wanted to know what you guys think. My favorite was follow the Reaper, but now I think Tokyo Warhearts is.

I dunno... I like all their stuff, and I have a few favorite songs on every album so it's hard to tell... well my favorite songs are :

Lake Bodom/In The Shadows
Downfall/Children Of Bodom
Mask Of Sanity/Everytime I die
Sixpouder/Angels Don't Kill/Triple Corpse Hamerblow
Are You Dead Yet ?/In Your Face

but all their stuff is great !

Deadnight Warrior/Touch Like an Angel of Death
Hatebreeder/Downfall
Everytime I Die/Hate Me!
Needled 24-7/Sixpounder/Angels Don't Kill
Trashed, Lost & Strungout/Knuckleduster
Living Dead Beat/Punch Me I Bleed/In Your Face

Deja vu...I coulda sworn I already posted in a topic like this.
Let's see..
#1 (and I'm bettin it always will be) Follow the Reaper
2. Hatecrew Deathroll
3. Are You Dead Yet?
4. Something Wild
5. Hatebreeder

First album I got was HCDR and I loved it to death.
Then I got Hatebreeder and that became my fave.
Then I got AYDY but I liked HB more.
Then I got Follow the Reaper and that became my fave.
Then I got Something Wild but I like the others more.

So at the moment it's Follow the Reaper.

Honestly, i think Hatebreeder is the best. but then again Follow the Reaper has amazing songs also, like Hate Me! and Kissing the Shadows. for me, i can barely decide between these two albums, but i've been listening to Hatebreeder more than FTR soooo...hatebreeder for me.

1. Hatebreeder
2. FTR
3. something wild
4. hatecrew deathroll
5. are you dead yet?

and by the way, i really think Alexi needs to start composing like he did on FTR and Hatebreeder. i'm not digging this more-industrial-ish sound that they're farting out. but don't get me wrong, it's still some of the best metal out today, just not as good as their 2nd and 3rd CDs!!

-[chop]- said:
FTR is still the one!!!
+1

i heard that COB made a album called "Are you dead yet?". i downloaded it ("Are you dead yet.zip") and its really gay. i cant believe Alexi makes such shitty music. please tell me its not of COB coz i love alexi to death!!!

HomerJ_123 said:
+1

i heard that COB made a album called "Are you dead yet?". i downloaded it ("Are you dead yet.zip") and its really gay. i cant believe Alexi makes such shitty music. please tell me its not of COB coz i love alexi to death!!!

:lol:

I don't own HCDR or SW yet and have heard only the obvious from the former ("Needled 24/7" and "Sixpounder") and nothing from SW. I plan to remedy that soon. As for the rest...

HB - "Hatebreeder", "Towards Dead End", "Children of Bodom
FTR - "Follow the Reaper", "Taste of My Scythe", "Kissing the Shadows"
AYDY - "Living Dead Beat", "In Your Face", "Trashed, Lost, & Strungout"

I fuckin LOVE Follow The Reaper!!! It's the best album they ever made!!! That was the first album i ever bought by them and it's still my fave. Next would have to be, HCDR, HB, SW, and then AYDY. Does EPs count? If it does then it would have to come after HB.

GrimReaper666 said:
I fuckin LOVE Follow The Reaper!!! It's the best album they ever made!!! That was the first album i ever bought by them and it's still my fave. Next would have to be, HCDR, HB, SW, and then AYDY. Does EPs count? If it does then it would have to come after HB.

Same here. Hatebreeder may beat it in terms of skill (more or less), but it still is uncontested and is a perfect way to convert non-CoB people to them.

Yeah, and people that have never heard of it , will be blown away by it. I know i was. First time i heard them, i went insane. I'v never heard a melody like that...not ever!