Favorite CoB Album

How could FTR be last? I love all of those songs and i still listen to that album a lot. I esp love "Hate Me", "children of decadence", and "Bodom After Midnight." Those are the best. For me, i lost some interest on "kissing the shadows." It gets restless to listen to sometimes but i love the guitar/keyboard solo on it. In the beginning, i thought AYDY was an ok album when it came out. Then after listening to it so much, i loved it. It's not one of my fave albums by them but i am very attached to it. HB is good but the songs on FTR were more catchy.

Authentic Metalhead said:
So is "CoB"...and "Downfall"...and "Towards Dead End"...and "Hatebreeder"...and "Warheart"...and "Black Widow"...and "Bed of Razors"...and "Wrath Within"...oh, dear me, have I gone and named ALL the songs? :rolleyes:

well they are good...all of em...

Each and every single Bodom song is good. COB is an excellent song. I heard it live on youtubes and it was perfect! I wish they'd still play it live.

1.Follow the Reaper
2.Hatecrew Deathroll
3.Hatebreeder
4.Something wild
543. Are you dead yet? lol

1. FTR
2. Trashed Lost & Strungout (yeh i know but i love bed of nails too much :))
3. SW
4. HB
5. HCDR

What is the name of the font that they use for writing "Children of Bodom" on the Follow the Reaper album? and they use it for the other albums too i think.

1-hatebreeder
2- (TIE!)Follow the Reaper and Something Wild
3-HCDR
4-none
5-none
6-none
7-none
8-none
9-none
10-AYDY

My favorite album is certainly Hatebreeder...the sound is so particular, I'm not able to describe it...it'so powerful but refined at the same time and, above all, it's unforeseeable (well, for me)....I think that you understand what I'm saying...
Well, my list is:
Hatebreeder, Something wild, Follow the Reaper, Hate crew death roll and....and the last is Are you dead yet, yes.

Hatebreeder rocked but right now i'm listening to a lot of AYDY. It's fuckin awsome. i know it's not the best album ever by them but ever since i was listening to it 24/7 it gets better and better.

Something Wild was pretty simple but heavy.

I agree with Lithium, it's one of the most complex... it's enough listening to the sound: when I heard it for the first time it's seemed really difficult to describe....
It's heavy, aggressive, so istinctive....and maybe I like it for this, 'cause istinctivity it's a large part of human nature....
(I hope to be clear, sorry for my english.. :oops: )

GrimReaper666 said:
Dude, why are you bitching on AYDY!!!!!! So what if it's not better than the rest of their albums. They're never gonna go back to their old stuff so get used to it!
I am bitching about it because it is more riff based and less technical. And because Alexi stopped practicing as much and is drinking and smoking more. And their touring off AYDY has interfered with the Sinergy recording sessions!!!!!!!

AYDY? is their most powerfull album its the most matured and creative the rest is more of a mellow stuff alexi doesnt show his true song making in the other albums

meeeeks said:
AYDY? is their most powerfull album its the most matured and creative the rest is more of a mellow stuff alexi doesnt show his true song making in the other albums

Did you get my PM's?