Favorite CoB Album

Well....current sound of CoB is very different from to the past (expecially from my loved Hatebreeder), but I believe that anyway every CoB album is first quality stuff, in comparison with works of many other bands.... :err:

FTR is still the best! And now i change my list. AYDY is the second best album! I'v listened to that album non-stop for a whole week now...even when i go to sleep so it's become one of my faves. I listened to every part very closely and Alexi's voice sounds pretty good even though it's not as good as before. And Jaska's drumming is really good on "If you want peace prepare for war." I'd love to hear that song live sometime but i doubt they'd ever play it live.

GrimReaper666 said:
FTR is still the best! And now i change my list. AYDY is the second best album! I'v listened to that album non-stop for a whole week now...even when i go to sleep so it's become one of my faves. I listened to every part very closely and Alexi's voice sounds pretty good even though it's not as good as before. And Jaska's drumming is really good on "If you want peace prepare for war." I'd love to hear that song live sometime but i doubt they'd ever play it live.

....why this doubt? did CoB tell they won't play that song live? I didn't heard... :)

Becuz i heard a lot of people don't like that song and it's not one of their "main songs". They don't even really play that many songs from AYDY>

I love Living Dead Beat even more now. I'v seen that song on t.v and saw it live myself. When they played it live, it was ALMOst perfect. But honestly, i'v heard it to many times. I think other songs that need more credit are We're Not Gonna Fall, If you want peace prepare for war, and Next In line. I think they were very creative and catchy esp. the choruses in them.

I think my avatar kicks serious ass! Alexi is so adorable in it. Hey, did you make your sig. or is it some sort of festival?

Guys!! I'm listening more AYDY.... it's not so bad, I'm startin to love it (as all others CoB album), but there's something, just in the sound, which is so different and still doesn't convince me...
I can't understand what it is...

GrimReaper666 said:
I think people just need to get used to the new sound. Then in the next album,they'll like it more.

...yeah, maybe you're right... :)
hey, can I tell you anything? You look so sweet....it appears through the words you use....

GrimReaper666 said:

Why won't you people LISTEN!!

IF YOU WANT PEACE...PREPARE FOR WAR IS THE GHEYEST SONG THAT BODOM EVER, YES I MEAN EVER, RELEASED

IT SUCKS MONSTERCOCK, GET OVER IT

monstercock.jpg

To Victim of the night: yeah, you can tell me anything.

If you want peace, prepare for war is a kickass song esp the drums! It may not be the best but it still rox.!