Yea my choices are mixed....but definately rawk :kickass:

BucketBanger9000 said:
1. Something Wild
2. Hatebreeder
3. Follow The Reaper
4. Hatecrew Deathroll
5. AYGY
..........................................:erk:

Dude, why are you bitching on AYDY!!!!!! So what if it's not better than the rest of their albums. They're never gonna go back to their old stuff so get used to it!

Lithium said:
1. Follow the Reaper
2. Hate Crew Deathroll
3. Hatebreeder
4. Something Wild
5. Are u dead yet?

Yea my choices are mixed....but definately rawk :kickass:

i must say Max..that is a nice list...

Everybody's gonna hurl, but whatever, here's mine :

1 - Are You Dead Yet?
2 - Something Wild
3 - Hate Crew Deathroll
4 - Hatebreeder
5 - Follow The Reaper

I know, I know, I'm "gay-emo-retard" or whatever, but it's like that.

Dunno.. Concerning AYDY, I obviously HATED it when it came out, but after listening to it for months, I like its intensity.. Even if I regreat the heavy parts. I can't say this is a great album, but I like listening to it the most, don't even ask me why.

Concerning FTR, I like the highlights on it, but I find songs like "Kissing the Shadows", "Mask of Sanity" or "Taste of my Scythe" not so interesting.. I just can't catch on this album, it's great, but really not my favorite one.

Nerve said:
Concerning FTR, I like the highlights on it, but I find songs like "Kissing the Shadows", "Mask of Sanity" or "Taste of my Scythe" not so interesting.. I just can't catch on this album, it's great, but really not my favorite one.

OmG!! thats some of my favorit tracks on that CD....

Hatebreeder
Hate crew deathroll
Are you dead yet
Follow the reaper
Something wild

Just can't stand the poor mixing and shit in something wild, a remake of the songs would maybe make them more appealing to me.

Authentic Metalhead said:
Yeah, HB is more interesting in terms of raw skill. Maybe it's just because I haven't listened to it nearly as much as FTR, but I haven't yet grown tired of ANY of HB's songs.
That's it ! HB songs are more catchy than FTR ones.. Of course "Hate Me!", "ETID" & "Children of Decadence" are great, but the other ones (I think about "Northern Comfort" in particular) are imo less interesting & intensive.