Favorite Genre Besides Metal

What's your favorite genre besides Metal?

• Hard Rock

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Prog. Rock

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Goth Rock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Punk

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Gundge

• Classical

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Bluegrass

• Gospel

• Opera

• Folk

• Jazz

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Blues

• Alternative/Indie Rock

• Singer/Songwriter

• Pop

• Rap

• R&B

• Hip-Hop

• Psychedelic

• Other

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
when i'm not listening to metal, i prefer jazz and fusion.
I listen to classical music too, but mostly opera's.
I love being alone in the house, put on some jazz music or latin and salsa stuff and sing along.
Haha, i'm so glad nobody ever caught me while i'm dancing my ass off in the house ;)

I hardly listen to the radio while i'm having a day off, i hear that mediocre stuff, all day. (glad my collegue doesn't like that too so that's why we always say: " we don't play popular music, the media sells itself. We play music that needs to be sold!")

xxx Iris xxx

Industrial, trance (none of that other gay jungle, house, etc techno bullshit), dub, crazy weird electronic stuff like Shpongle. I listen to that shit almost as much as/if not more than metal.

Definitely industrial...though I'm starting to get into more progressive metal stuff.

Nick Cave, The Cult, Sisters Of Mercy, Depeche Mode ( :eek: ), Eurythmics, In Extremo (etno-industrial?, amazing thing), electro-pop of the 80's and stuff... and Nick Cave again.

:)=
nearly the same as Tee already listened ... ok .. without nick cave :D and led zeppelin instead
and: no synthie pop! but sisters of mercy were great!
ah wwell however who cares

Originally posted by Aussie_Outlaw
[color=#AOEOOA]Prog Rock.

Spock's Beard, Flower Kings, etc.

Beautiful shit.[/color]

Wow, another Spock's Beard fan, I thought I was the only one on this board who knew them. Shows what I know. Do you have Snow?

rebirth>> yes, on the first pic I had 50 kg cuz it was morning and on the other one prolly 51 as it was evening, the same day. LOL
say hi to my pal, Neverlady. :D