• Poll closed .

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
:Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

Hello everybody,

I realize that there are a couple of awesome horror movies that have been left out so, I decided the best way to remidy this would be to have a couple of horror movie polls, and then we can have the winners match off, so here is part three.

AugDawg

Best horror movie--Dead Alive...the UNRATED version. The rated R version has much less blood. I believe this movie is still credited with having more blood and guts than any other movie ever made, and it's funny as hell! I highly recommend it, you'll love it.

Hellraiser man ... its fukn destroys!!! Very disturbing creepy black film.

WE WILL RIP YOUR SOUL APART ....

I voted for Candyman.

Even though Hellraiser is one of the best Horror movie series there is. I think that 2 & 3 were heaps better than 1

Alittle slow & not enough killing & shit like that

sufferer said:
Gregadeth's with me, that's two votes for Dead Alive.

I've been wanting to see that movie for along freakin time, I've just never got around to it but I'm gonna try to find a copy tonight when I go get some movies from Blockbuster. I'll let you know.

Sincerely,

AugDawg

augdawg2 said:
I've been wanting to see that movie for along freakin time, I've just never got around to it but I'm gonna try to find a copy tonight when I go get some movies from Blockbuster. I'll let you know.

Sincerely,

AugDawg

:OMG: AugDawg's back??? Where the hell have you been? How's the woman and kid??

AnthraxFan93 said:
Hell yeah he does.. One ferked up mind dude.. Read some of his books they are worse than his movies! :headbang:

Yeah! I read Books Of Blood (killer!), Hellraiser, Cabal: The Night Breed, The Thief Of Always and Imajica (which didn´t really get to me I have to admit)