Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
There are just 2 many good horror movie folks, so 2 even the score so to speak I've decided to have 2 polls for horror movies and we'll have the winners duke it out!

AugDawg

Anthrax_Mosher said:
yeah, definintly texas owns by far.

I agree, although I must say that I was tempted to vote for The Thing, I freekin love that movie, and I still need 2 pick up a DVD copy. Alien is a all time classic, can't beat that chest bursting scene.

tough polls. Too early in the morning to think. Wish I could sleep. But I'm stuck at work for another 2 1/2 hours (my relief is ALWAYS late).

Dude (and dudettes), I'm a horror movie fanatic. I never voted last time b/c I would have wrote a book. Everyone's has there own favorites but the movies listed are in different genres: Slasher, Zombie and Sci-Fi. Fuck it, Alien rules if you know all the background (the perversion of biogenetics and inorganics and the feeding and spawning of various species of the animal kingdom like arachnids and insects). The Thing for overall intelligence, gore/FX, and just being isolated without women. IMO the new TCM owns the old but I haven't watched the old in two years. Dawn still holds up well but mostly b/c of gore(still hard to beat the ol' whirlybird scene) and is the best zombie flick ever (70's rule, but the TV was my babysitter back then and I still remember the TV promos). With all that I'm gonna keep it simple with The Thing b/c no women is just creepy:)

COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE SCARIEST MOST DREADED HORROR MOVIE OF ALL TIME IS THAT MARY KATE & ASHLEY OLSEN MOVIE WHERE THEY ARE IN NEW YORK & ONE OF THEM IS WEARING AN OLD SCHOOL METALLICA T SHIRT!!!!!! Do they evenknow who metallica is????
~Shudder!~

Pink_Metal said:
COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE SCARIEST MOST DREADED HORROR MOVIE OF ALL TIME IS THAT MARY KATE & ASHLEY OLSEN MOVIE WHERE THEY ARE IN NEW YORK & ONE OF THEM IS WEARING AN OLD SCHOOL METALLICA T SHIRT!!!!!! Do they evenknow who metallica is????
~Shudder!~

LOL,

That's awesome!

AugDawg