Favorite song off of Discouraged Ones

What is your favorite track off of Discouraged Ones?

• I Break

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Stalemate

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Deadhouse

Votes: 33 32.4%
  • Relention

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Cold Ways

Votes: 13 12.7%
  • Gone

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Last Resort

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Nerve

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Saw You Drown

Votes: 15 14.7%
  • Instrumental

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Distrust

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
Too hard..too hard..it is impossible to chose from one of the greatest albums of all the time!! Yes,for me, DO is the best Katatonia record..maybe because it is the first one I heard, but jesus..what a depresion...I almost died when I was listening 'I break','Last Resort','Saw you drown','deadhouse' and 'distrust'..and 'gone'..and...well, I think you understand me ;) But,for me 3 greatest are: 'I break','Deadhouse' and 'Last Resort'

This album is my favorite one. I voted for 'I break' because the lyrics just come get me so much. Plus it is incredibly well sung.

My two others favorite songs are Last Resort and Saw you drown. I'm surprised there are so much votess for Deadhouse. I like it but it did not stand out so much to me.

I choosed "Saw you drown" cause it was the first song I ever heard by Katatonia and it brought me to the best band ever.
But today... after alll these years "Deadhouse" is my most listened "Discouraged Ones" song. An identification with the lyrics thing...

everyones first song I heard thing is gettin to me! I'm pretty sure deadhouse was the first katatonia song I heard.

Relention and Saw You Drown are tied for me...though, I had a feeling Relention would be one of the least faves so I voted for it. And alas, I was correct.

C'mon guys, RELENTION rocks! That intro riff is perhaps the best of Katatonia...ever!