Favorite songs?

Not anything too special, but I kind of found My sweet shadow again, pretty nice song.

And I've got to mention I found Embody the invisible, pretty good song, actually awesome after looking at the tabs. :lol:

I guess my all-time favorites are
- Satellites and Astronauts,
- Evil in a Closet
- Ordinary Story
- Only for the Weak
- Jotun
- Artifacts of the Black Rain
- Embody the Invisible
- Dead Eternity
- Free Fall
- System
and of course, a lot of songs are being favorite like "weekly" but it changes, though they still retain their masterpiece value as they are :)
This week it's like : Alias, Black & White, Metaphor, The Chosen Pessimist, Dark Signs... seems like R2R/ASOP

P.S. My first post here! Hello everyone :)

As followed by the general consensus....this is an "at the moment" top 5

1. Jotun
2. Worlds Within The Margin
3. Pallar Anders Visa
4. Moonshield
5. Dawn of A New Day

(in no particular order)

As followed by the general consensus....this is an "at the moment" top 5

1. Jotun
2. Worlds Within The Margin
3. Pallar Anders Visa
4. Moonshield
5. Dawn of A New Day

(in no particular order)
Blasphemy :lol:
No Jester Script Transfigured or Zombie Inc? The acoustics in those songs own's atleast Pallar Anders Visa..But it's your opinion ofcourse..Was just expressing mine here =P Moonshield is NEEDED to have in Top5

Oh man...zombie Inc acoustics are fan fucking tastic.........i might have to change my list. haha

No Jester Script Transfigured or Zombie Inc? The acoustics in those songs own's atleast Pallar Anders Visa..But it's your opinion ofcourse..Was just expressing mine here =P Moonshield is NEEDED to have in Top5

Oh man...zombie Inc acoustics are fan fucking tastic.........i might have to change my list. haha

well.....i think my list has already changed from what i posted earlier....so it's too difficult to keep up with anyways

new album my top 5 is - alias, disconnected, mirrors truth, march to the shore, abnegation
i like at least 5 songs from every album, and most of their old stuff, by far the best band ever

These are the songs which completes my day...

Master of Puppets - Metallica

“Honestly one of the best solos of any Metallica song.”

Hallowed Be Thy Name - Iron Maiden

Chop Suey - System of a Down

Um....
Uh

just...damn
What can I say?:erk:

Oh, um. Do you notice this is the board for a band called "In Flames"

Um....
Uh

just...damn
What can I say?:erk:

Oh, um. Do you notice this is the board for a band called "In Flames"
I think he's trying to be funny actually.. Since the Topic is ''Favourite Songs'' He must've thinked he was being funny, but he didn't notice this is still the In Flames board..What a retard.

super-retard.JPG

I think he's trying to be funny actually.. Since the Topic is ''Favourite Songs'' He must've thinked he was being funny, but he didn't notice this is still the In Flames board..What a retard.

No, I was actually confused because I thought his post count said "26932".
So yeah, i screwed up.