Rank 'em.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
I Know Hes Not Being Sarcastic But My Initial Reading Of The Post Made Me Laugh. Its Not As Bad As People Think It Is. Its A Album That Really Grows On You As Time Passes.

I was doing a mattress delivery yesterday in my friend's brother truck. My friend, his brother, and I all own a mattress business, and I was looking for some music, and I found Reroute to Remain in the cd holder. I stuck it in and cranked it up. I am a fucking idiot. Its really fucking good. I listened to it two times over on the way back to work. I am buying it when I get paid. Sunlaspe is right too, whoever says there is no melodies in it is dead fucking wrong.

I also take back anything negative I may have said about STYE, it fucking rules as well..

1) Colony
2) Jester Race
3) Whoracle
4) RTR
5) Clayman
6) Subterranean
7) Lunar Strain
8) STYE

Sunlapse hit the nail on the head with that explanation about RTR (except i love Damage Done :p )

1. Colony
2. Clayman
3. Jester Race
4. STYE
5. Whoracle
6. Subterranean
7. R2R

I still don't really like Reroute. I liked reroute quite a bit stylistically, with the clean and harmonic vocals, but I thought that a) the guitar sound was really bad, way too muddy and b) Anders just isnt a good enough clean singer. STYE, on the other hand, I liked quite a bit. I thought it did a good job of being mainstream and reworking the IF sound without changing it completely. I thought it was a little over produced but the album had a nifty sound...a little bit shadowy and eerie, which was a kinda cool counterbalance with the heavier guitar style used on quite a few of the songs. Lyrically, I think it ties with clayman as their best album. Some songs seemed like they were trying to be deep but didnt quite get there, but In Search For I, Like You Better Dead, and My Sweet Shadow were cool. Plus, Touch of Red and F(r)iend are fun old schoo songs.