Rate every In Flames album /10

Meh i've said all along how much i dislike The Jester Race. Moonshield is amazing, the title track is fuckin' epic. But the rest is a mess to my ears. Sorry guys, don't hate me... :confused: I might cry *sniffles, sniffles*

:fu:

Lunar/Sub - 1
Jester Race - 2
Whoracle - 1,5
Colony - 2
Clayman - 3
Reroute - 6
STYE - 10
Come Clarity - 10
ASOP - 10
SOAPF- 9

^^^ This is my kinda guy, we can get along like a house on fire :Spin:

Lunar Strain/Subterranean - 3
The Jester Race - 6 (The production on the remaster still SUCKS. i cant hear the vocals worth a shit still over the music level so turning it louder doesnt help. its almost unlistenable for me as a reslut)
Whoracle - 10
Colony - 10
Clayman - 8
Reroute to Remain - 5 (the beginning of the disappointment that will never end apparently)
Soundtrack to Your Escape - 2
Come Clarity - 3
A Sense Of Purpose - 3
Sounds of A Playground Fading - 4

Lunar Strain/Subterranean - 3
The Jester Race - 6 (The production on the remaster still SUCKS. i cant hear the vocals worth a shit still over the music level so turning it louder doesnt help. its almost unlistenable for me as a reslut)
Whoracle - 10
Colony - 10
Clayman - 8
Reroute to Remain - 5 (the beginning of the disappointment that will never end apparently)
Soundtrack to Your Escape - 2
Come Clarity - 3
A Sense Of Purpose - 3
Sounds of A Playground Fading - 4

Whoracle and Colony 10? this guy is trolling badly...

Meh i've said all along how much i dislike The Jester Race. Moonshield is amazing, the title track is fuckin' epic. But the rest is a mess to my ears. Sorry guys, don't hate me... :confused: I might cry *sniffles, sniffles*

:fu:

^^^ This is my kinda guy, we can get along like a house on fire :Spin:

Oh so you're not even a metal fan then? Why don't u go fucking listen to your All that remains, slipknot, killswitch engage, august burns red, trivium fucking core shit then and do some 'hardcore moshing' with your emo penetrated pals :lol:

Oh so you're not even a metal fan then? Why don't u go fucking listen to your All that remains, slipknot, killswitch engage, august burns red, trivium fucking core shit then and do some 'hardcore moshing' with your emo penetrated pals :lol:
You're the most tr00 metalhead I've encountered in the In Flames section of Ultimate Metal Forum. Only someone as tr00 as you would say that a subgenre of metal is not metal. Let me guess, your favorite band is some obscure underground black metal band named something along the lines of Vshékîtz or something like that?

kse, atr and trivium are good tunes yep

Jester Race 4
Whoracle 7
Colony 8
Clayman 10-
Reroute To Remain 8+
Soundtrack To Your Escape 8
Come Clarity 10-
Sense Of Purpose 6
Sounds Of Playground Fading 8 1/2

Jester Race 4
Whoracle 7
Colony 8
Clayman 10-
Reroute To Remain 8+
Soundtrack To Your Escape 8
Come Clarity 10-
Sense Of Purpose 6
Sounds Of Playground Fading 8 1/2

Jester Race only 4??? Then you're not even a metal fan. Why don't u go fucking listen to your All that remains, slipknot, killswitch engage, august burns red, trivium fucking core shit then and do some 'hardcore moshing' with your emo penetrated pals? :D:D:D

Jester Race only 4??? Then you're not even a metal fan. Why don't u go fucking listen to your All that remains, slipknot, killswitch engage, august burns red, trivium fucking core shit then and do some 'hardcore moshing' with your emo penetrated pals? :D:D:D
Hahaha nice one :D ''emo penetrated'' takes the cake

Lol i'm not a trOO MetulZ fan because I don't like The Jester Race (even when I said Moonshield and the title track are masterpieces). I like every album after then- that makes me an Emo, i know, but I can't help it. When I feel like shit, Anders is right there to tell me "At least I feel something"

Lunar Strain: 7/10 amazing musicianship, very raw and aggressive, but i just did not like the vocal delivery. at all

Subterranean: 7/10 same as above really. everdying was a super outstanding track, and the albums lyrics were godlike

The Jester Race: 10/10 the defining album in my opinion

Black-Ash Inheritance: 10/10 full marks just for goliaths disarm their davids, if nothing else. acoustic medley was utterly gorgeous

Whoracle: 12/10 the best sounding album ive ever heard, and stands head and shoulders above the rest of in flames. my favorite album not only from them, but of all time

Colony: 10/10 possibly the collective climax/zenith/pinnacle of what in flames is and became. the definitive album that isnt

Clayman: 10/10 the initiation of the new direction; possibly the origin point of what many (not me) call a downward spiral. a great album from start to finish nonetheless, i think we can all agree on that

Reroute to Remain: 9/10 "14 songs of conscious insanity" mighta jumped the gun of intensity a little, but awesome album imo. the bass really made the rage stand out

Soundtrack to Your Escape: 8/10 seemingly a different form of experiment on newer age melodeth, and what i feel to be the most successful attempt at it except for the new dark tranquility. solid album, if a little awkward at times

Come Clarity: 10/10 solid album, a beautiful mixture of what is good about the old and what is good about the new. the band must have an excellent preconceived idea for this one, and it really shows, particularly in tracks like versus terminus and vanishing light and vacuum

A Sense of Purpose: 4/10 "i feel like shit; but at least i feel something" ...yeah

Sounds of a Playground Fading: 10 out of 10 despite the absence of jesper, this album is just awesome, and fully lived up to my expectations and then some. some tracks are a little vague, and the lyrics arent great in most cases, but the music and delivery is just amazing, and is what ive come to expect of in flames. the drums sound a little too generic at times, but still amazing nonetheless.

it may or may not be dictated by this listing, but im more of a fan of the older albums than the new. but. im an in flames fan above all else

WTF is happening with this forum? :D

And I thought cocks&beards days were weird...

This guy? :D

stalin_clown.jpg

Subterranean was a mCD...stop including it with Lunar Strain..I know you probably bought the lunar strain/Sub CD 10 fucking years after it was released.

Lunar Strain 3/10 | boring

The Jester Race 6/10 | I could maybe give it 7 but I used to like it more than I do now.

Whoracle 5/10 | I like some of the songs alot but some of them I just never got into.

Colony 8/10 | Really like this one.

Clayman 9/10 | Really like this one too. Probably only one or two songs I would give 3/5 but the rest is 4 or 5.

Reroute to Remain 7/10 | alot of good songs but it feels like it's too much of the same sound through out the cd.

Soundtrack to your Escape 7/10 | Some songs on this album are super great and others just good but there's no bad song on this album, and no not even bottled i like it.

Come Clarity 9/10 | Really great songs throughout the album and very melodic

A Sense of Purpose 5/10 | I really like some songs but the overall record is pretty boring.

Sounds of a Playground Fading 10/10 | This must be my favorite In Flames Album. Anders best vocals and Björns best guitar solos. All songs are amazing and the production is fantastic.