R2R - 8/10
STYE - 4/10
CC - 7/10
ASOP - 0/10
SOAPF - 8/10

Happy listening :D

okej I think I'd rather go with my list :D

of course you can :D
I maybe was abit cheap about TJR and I could maybe listen to whoracle some more and give it 6 or 7... but I rather listen to SOAPF :D

Lunar Strain/Subterranean: 8/10
The Jester Race: 10/10
Whoracle: 9/10
Colony: 8/10
Clayman: 10/10
Reroute to Remain: 6/10
Soundtrack to Your Escape: 5/10
Come Clarity: 7/10
A Sense of Purpose: 4/10
Sounds of a Playground Fading: 7/10

LS 9/10
TJR 9/10
Whoracle 8/10
Colony 9/10
Clayman 9/10
Reroute to Remain 9/10
STYE 10/10
Come Clarity 8/10
ASOP 4/10
SOAPF 6/10

Lunar: 7/10
Sub: 8/10
Jester: 9/10
Whoracle: 7.5/10
Colony: 10/10
Clayman: 10/10
Reroute: 9.5/10
STYE: 8.5/10
Clarity: 9.5/10
ASOP: 5/10
Sounds: 7.5/10

It's okay bro, here are the actual ratings:

Lunar Strain/Sub - 7/10
TJR - 10/10
Whoracle - 10/10
Colony - 10/10
Clayman - 10/10
R2R - 8/10
STYE - 4/10
CC - 7/10
ASOP - 0/10
SOAPF - 8/10

Happy listening :D

It's been a couple of years, so I'll update based on current perceptions :Smug:

Lunar Strain/Sub - 6/10
TJR - 10/10
Whoracle - 10/10
Colony - 10/10
Clayman - 10/10
R2R - 8/10
STYE - 6/10
CC - 7.5/10
ASOP - So low that no rating can express how awful this album is.
SOAPF - 7.5/10

Siren Charms looks set to take 2nd from bottom so far, just ahead of ASOP. :mad:

It's been a couple of years, so I'll update based on current perceptions :Smug:

Lunar Strain/Sub - 6/10
TJR - 9/10
Whoracle - 8/10
Colony - 10/10
Clayman - 9/10
R2R - 6/10
STYE - 4/10
CC - 7/10
ASOP - 4/10
SOAPF - 7/10

Ranking:

1. Colony
2. TJR
3. Clayman
4. Whoracle
5. CC
6. SOAPF
7. R2R
8. LS/S
9. ASOP
10. STYE

And I guess SC will rank somewhere below LS/Sub. First 3 songs were as terrible as ASOP&STYE stuff (or worse), but production was better.

Lunar Strain/Sub - 2/10
TJR - 10/10
Whoracle - 7/10
Colony - 8/10
Clayman - 8/10
R2R - 7/10
STYE - 6/10
CC - 7/10
ASOP - 7.5/10
SOAPF - 9/10

Lunar Strain - I actually haven't listen to this yet:lol:
Jester Race 7/10
Whoracle 7/10
Colony 6/10 - first half of this album is awesome. Embody the invisible, Ordinary story, Colony and Zombies Inc. are best of IF. Second half (after Anders pallar visa) is much weaker. Generic and actually pretty boring.
Clayman 7/10
Reroute to Remain 3/10 - I find this album boring as fuck. System, Trigger, Cloud Connected and Metaphor are ok, the rest of it is IF's weakest stuff. Ordinary riffs, boring wannabe-catchy choruses. Also the first album where I dislike Anders' vocals. Not only clean vocals are terrible, even his screams are much weaker than on Clayman.
Soundtrack to Your Escape 7/10 - deffinitelly huge improvement after R2R, only songs I don't like are Like You Better dead and Bottled (this song is a joke).
Come Clarity 6,5/10 - Feels like a "back-to-the-roots" album a bit to me. I dont't enjoy it much. Most of it is fine, at least average, but that whiny chorus of Reflect the storm is one of the most terrible things I've ever heard.
A sense of purpose 5/10 - There's a potential... somewhere... deep... under crappy production and terrible vocals. no seriously, songs like Sleeples again, Delight & angers or March to the shore are amazing... rest of it not so much. Oh, and something you've certainly never heard before - these 3 bonus songs are better than anything on the album:lol:
Sounds of a Playground fading 7,5/10 - Jesper's departure actually worked well for the band. After generic bore like ASoP, this album sounds really fresh. And Anders did surprisingly good job on the vocals. Possibly the best IF album for me.

Anders' screams are actually pretty strong on Reroute, it's just that there is an odd effect/production on his vocals that softens them a bit. Personally, I don't think they should have done that, but I still enjoy the album.

To be honest, I'm convinced that these odd effects and production are there just because his screams and singing would sound too bad without it. On S2YE, they've done that without the effects and the result is worst IF vocal performance (along with ASoP). I have no idea what happened to Anders because his screams on Clayman and Come Clarity (just screams, clean vocals are terrible on this one) are fine.

Lunar Strain - Let's be honest, this is not a great album, but has some cool songs, plus that folkish vibe and instrumentals. Subterranean is much better IMO. Better riffs, better hooks, better singing and most importantly, better melodies. The first real sign of things to come. Stand Ablaze is one of my favorite IF songs.

The Jester Race - Classic stuff. Even when it has flaws, you can easily forgive them for the sheer originality of the record. It has everything: brilliant songwriting, energetic riffing, folk acoustic influences, Maiden-like melodies with more aggression. Production is not good by today standards, but the overall sound and interesting color of solo guitar takes this album to another level. Can't pick any favorites, as there are to many, but I will say that Artifacts of the Black Rain is fun (and easy) song to play.

Whoracle - Good album, with some great songs, but I like it less then TJR because of worse production and some fillers. Still, a step forward with more focused songwriting. Episode 666 is basicly a first Colony song. Many classics here, but I would single out Jester Script Transfigured. So much atmosphere. I just love it. Oh, and "dat growlz man". Anders sounds really convincing and desperate.

Colony - Perhaps my favorite IF album. Great collection of impressive but catchy riffing, beautiful melodies, nice solos, better drumming then on first 3 albums, feral vocals, all combined with good production. It is THE album of the whole melodeath genre. Many good and great songs, but I just love Zombie Inc (and that clean guitar/melodic break) and Man Made God (that song has more good melodic guitar parts then most bands write in their whole career).

Clayman - In many ways ("you're the halo" :D ) this album is "Colony part II". Cleaner production, more mainstream, more electronic and modern elements, but still, the same formula. Kind of suffers because of few filler songs. Good overall atmosphere and some great songs. Also, the best solos in IF career (ex. Another day in the Quicksand, OFTW, Suburban Me, Bullet Ride, Sat and Astro). My favorite songs: Bullet Ride (hands down one of the best melodeath pieces ever) and Suburban Me (Traditional metal goes wild). Songs I dislike: AtFRIT, Clayman (everybody else seem to like this one), Swim (too happy).

Reroute to Remain - Not a bad album, and a much needed change after two similar records, but confusing production, too many songs and too many fillers, don't do it any good. Still melodic, but riffs and melodies lack charm of the old days. Songs are more mainstream, but not that popish. Some shitty songs, many good (but somehow average sounding). My favorites - Dawn of a New Day, Dismiss the Cynic and Metaphor.

Sountrack to Your Escape - First IF album I've heard. My favorite IF t-shirt. But damn, I hate that shit. Just about everything about this record annoys me. Shitty production, shitty drums, shitty electronics (repeats over and over again from song to song), shitty nu metal, shitty clean vocals. It is more aggressive than RtR but that is not what I'm after. Many fillers, many downright appalling songs (Like you better dead, Bottled...) . Still, some good solos, and I do like My Sweet Shadow (great modern song), Dead Alone and Evil in a Closet. Discover Me like Emptiness is also interesting (nice effects and atmosphere).

Come Clarity - (probably) The second IF album I've heard. And I like it. While not as good as pre-2000 stuff, and a bit too metalcore-ish for my taste it's a cool little record. Powerful production, energetic performance, good screams, good cleans by IF standards (Leeches chorus), good female vocals, groovy songs, aggressive but melodic riffing, few good melodies and solos. I guess my favorites are Dead End, Reflect the Storm, Crawl through Knives, and Come Clarity (oh, that solo, I love to play it). On the other hand, there are many fillers and some pointless (Bedtime) or catastrophic (Scream) songs.

A Sense of (no) Purpose - I kind of liked it (or tolerated it) while it was fresh, but it is just too... boring, washed out and pretty much cringeworty. As I've said many times, that album contains nice collection of good riffs and melodies fucked up by poor songwriting, bad production (and God, that awful guitar sound...), poor electronics and just tragic vocal performance by our dearest Anders. Well, at least the lyrics on this album were an infinite source of fun for years to come (Oh I feel like shiiiiit...). Can't really choose my favorites. Pretty much all songs sound like fillers or really bad fillers. One big filler album, with TCP being the biggest filler of them all. Bonus song were pretty decent though.

Sounds of a Playground Fading - Now, this one is a definite step forward. Solid production (but I don't like the weak guitar sound), great drumming, decent singing, fresh sounding, some interesting songwriting, good electronics. Many interesting moments that would sound out of place alone, but in the context of the whole album, they just fit (The Attic, Jester's door, Liberation). Many good songs (really strong collection). My favorite - A New Dawn. I didn't like some cleans Anders did, I didn't like the borderline popishness, I didn't like some wah-wah generic solos, I didn't like the repetitive generic riffs in some songs and...

LUCKY ME - seems like this are just the elements N'flamerz have chosen as the basis of their next album (SC). :D

Am I the only one who thinks Colony has bad production? The sound is just... I dunno... The drums and guitars are too distinct and strong. Clayman is much better in terms of production.

I like Fredman's distinct and clear sound, but they have some weaker albums. Colony is one of them.

Still much better than what came with Reroute to Remain or A Sense of Purpose though.

I wouldn't say Colony has bad production at all, but Clayman's is definitely superior. Clayman is probably the best sounding metal album I've heard, it manages to combine crisp sound and heaviness perfectly.