• Chapter V

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • the Illusion of progress

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Tonytonetonetyone

New Metal Member
Aug 21, 2009
Opeth and Staind are kind of similar, so I think alot of u like them too, so what is your favorite Staind cd? Your choices are Dysfunciton, Break the cycle, 14 shades of gray, Chapter V, and the Illusion of Progress. Mine is Break the cycle because it has the most emotion and it has lyrics that are going on in my life now.

Holy jumpin' shit balls!! Are you serious. "Opeth and Staind are kind of similiar." Staind could'nt even be good roadies for Opeth. Where the fuck do you people come from?

Really people, if you dont like Staind you could have just said "I dont like them" or not said anything at all. And this is not a joke, and it was not meant to be funny, Arasmas. I though the comparison with Opeth would be obvious, because they both have soft parts and heavier death parts. That is something they have in common, and if you ever heard them you would know that. Staind plays honest, emotional music and I guess some people just need meaningless lyrics in their music. And I havnt been in your underground metal scene except for Opeth, so I am sorry for not liking all the bands no one has ever heard of before and being an asshole. About being a troll, I am not and being a kid, I am 15 so I dont know if yuo would call me that or not. Potsing in diffrent threads the same post is spamming, and nicholasdwolfwood is that. spammer.

because they both have soft parts and heavier death parts

Death parts? It doesn't take a college professor to know that Staind does not have death parts in their music. Go listen to something like Agalloch and come back and make the same thread.

Really people, if you dont like Staind you could have just said "I dont like them" or not said anything at all. And this is not a joke, and it was not meant to be funny, Arasmas. I though the comparison with Opeth would be obvious, because they both have soft parts and heavier death parts. That is something they have in common, and if you ever heard them you would know that. Staind plays honest, emotional music and I guess some people just need meaningless lyrics in their music. And I havnt been in your underground metal scene except for Opeth, so I am sorry for not liking all the bands no one has ever heard of before and being an asshole. About being a troll, I am not and being a kid, I am 15 so I dont know if yuo would call me that or not. Potsing in diffrent threads the same post is spamming, and nicholasdwolfwood is that. spammer.

lolwut :erk:

Death parts? It doesn't take a college professor to know that Staind does not have death parts in their music. Go listen to something like Agalloch and come back and make the same thread.

If you have only heard their songs from the radio, you would probably say that, but if you heard songs like open your eyes, pressure, change, cant believe, and most of their stuff from dysfunction, you would know what I was talking about.