Favorite Symphorce song

Unbroken is definitely a great song as well as many others. I have a few faves so lets see: Unbroken, Your Blood My Soul, Longing Home, Cause of Laughter, Two Seconds to Live and Cry on My Shoulder.

from Truth to Promises :
mm dunno, I have to listen to this one again, it's been a long time...

from Sinctuary :
"Eye of Horus", "Until the Last" & "Gone too Far"

from Phorceful Ahead :
"Slow Down", "Moving in Circles" & "Rage of Violence"

from Twice Second :
"Cause of Laughter", "Fallen" & "Face of Pain"

what? Only one favorite song allowed? :p

:tickled: going a little overboard on the song selection Fang...hehehe, well it's okay...I have a lot of my own favs as well ;)

:OMG: I cannot believe you left out UNBROKEN though!

Fangface said:
oh yeah "Unbroken" kills, I guess my selection would change ever day :)

:yow: same here! Although Unbroken just kicks so much arse it always stays as one of my favs :p

Some of my top favs>(besides unbroken) Cause of laughter, Searching, your blood/my soul, touched and infected,Two Seconds to live, Tears, Insight, Nice Dreams, Pouring rain...... then again, Phorcefulahead and their last effort Twice Second are such strong albums that it is truly hard for all of the songs on there not to be your favs :Spin:

Ok, Ill discuss in an appropriate manner. I dislike and refuse to listen to any of the songs that have plagiarised lyrics. So with that out of the way, which songs should I start listening to, so I can reply to this thread in a more subject related manner???

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
Ok, Ill discuss in an appropriate manner. I dislike and refuse to listen to any of the songs that have plagiarised lyrics. So with that out of the way, which songs should I start listening to, so I can reply to this thread in a more subject related manner???

Try their new CD "Twice Second" it really kicks ass and all songs are worthy ;)
We have a thread were you might want to post to win such CD...or you can listen to (I think there is only one track available for Twice Second though) at www.symphorce.net under "music"

well...favourites vary !!

But...Unbroken, Fallen, Moving in Circles and Tears are among the top 5...

But hey..arent we here cause we dig all Symphorce songs much ! :D :worship: