Favorite TON CD/Single?

Bloody Kisses is usually my favorite, October Rust is a very close 2nd.

Summer Breeze / Sets Me On Fire is my favorite song, TON is the greatest cover band in existence.

NAD said:
Bloody Kisses is usually my favorite, October Rust is a very close 2nd.

Summer Breeze / Sets Me On Fire is my favorite song, TON is the greatest cover band in existence.

I actually like thier version of Summer Breeze, and I hated that song as a kid lol.

I also like Peter Steele's guest vocals with Doro Pesch and the song he did with Tony Iommi

October Rust is my favorite album

Favorite songs are Wolf Moon "unholy water...sanguine addiction", followed by Red Water. I love that lyric "my table's been set for but seven....just last year I dined with eleven". Black no 1 is also one of my favorites.

Favorite song would probably be "Unsucessfully Coping" or maybe "Too Late/Frozen" or hey how about that "Skip It"? :loco:

The "Least Worst Of" cd is good sampling of their stuff, except they left out one of the best songs: Summer Breeze. Love You to Death is one of my fav songs, Black No 1 and Christian Woman are good too.

October Rust is my favorite album! Be My Druidess and Die With Me are two of my favorites on that record but i like alot of theie stuff so its a tough decision.

I can't choose between Bloody Kisses, October Rust, and World Coming Down.
I always play things from Bloody Kisses on my guitar...so I'm starting to like it a lot more. But I'd probably say October Rust and WCD are my faves at the moment......[wonder what the new cd will be like--no i will not dl it:)]

fave songs---12 black rainbows, summer breeze, love you to death, christian woman....[can't think too early]