Most Depressing Type O Negative song

Stoner Sioux

Death Metal Princess
Mar 20, 2002
In A White Trash Neighborhood
Visit site
Just wondering everyone's pick was for Type O's most depressing song. One that really makes you sad.......mine is Everything Dies from the WCD album. I can't listen to that song without getting tears in my eyes. My second pick is Red Water from the October Rust album.

i'd have to say love you to death...the part where peter sings about not being good enough...i just loose it
bawl1.gif

then i would have to say die with me is a close second
bawl1.gif

Bloodys Kisses
Suspended in Dusk
Cant loose you (about the death of his cat i read)
Red Water
Everyone i love is dead
White Slavery

I dont go by the lryics some these songs, its the sound and music alone that cna make it depressing or dramatic

Definitely "World Coming Down". I heard that song once at a time when I really should not have been listening to depressing music and put my fist through the windshield of my car. Close seconds would be "Death In The Family" and "Can't Lose You".

Stoner Sioux said:
One that really makes you sad.......mine is Everything Dies from the WCD album. I can't listen to that song without getting tears in my eyes.

Wow, I'm surprised. That song is one of the most positive outlooks on death I have ever heard! To me it's exemplifies coming to grips with death and what it means.

I will agree with Red Water though, that and Burnt Flowers Have Fallen get me every time. :erk:

NAD said:
Wow, I'm surprised. That song is one of the most positive outlooks on death I have ever heard! To me it's exemplifies coming to grips with death and what it means.

I will agree with Red Water though, that and Burnt Flowers Have Fallen get me every time. :erk:

Last year I lost 2 family members and I'd play that song and cry to it thinking about them.:cry: Sounds stupid I know.

Stoner Sioux said:
Last year I lost 2 family members and I'd play that song and cry to it thinking about them.!:cry: Sounds stupid I know.
That doesn't sound stupid at all, and if that song is therapeutic for you then I think it has done its job. :) It's a sad song toward the end, but I think it's more accepting than it is sad.