What song should type o negative cover in the future?

livingdead_girl

Lecter's Slave
They are infamous for their cover songs, which seems to be the highlights of every album (ie looking forward to hearing thier version of "Angry Inch" from the broadway show, "Hedwig and the Angry Inch")

What song do you think type o negative should cover in the future?

And if that fails, it would be cool hearing them play some Pink Floyd or Judas Priest, some classic stuff like that.

be nice if they covered something that they are not used to doing.... like mabye something from the Black Metal scene.... that could be intresting to say the least :)

they did a piece of Pink Floyd: in the flesh, its on that bizarre types live disc (meant for the fanclub) i got that original :D not a copy

i want to hear some black sabbath. iron man would be kinda perfect. Imagine :)

Stoner Sioux said:
I think it'd be cool if they did that song "Lucky Man" from that band E.L.P. that song is from the 1970s.
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! Or any ELP for that matter. :)

Slayer - Angel of Death, slooooooooowed down. :Spin:

They already did Iron Man... sort of. They do the main riff in their version of Paranoid on The Origin of Feces.

blakmetalemp said:
I would love to hear TON cover Chris Isaak's "Wicked Game", HIM did a great cover but I think Pete and the boys could do it better.

Haha that really interests me. I've heard the HIM cover of it. It's pretty good...but Type O......I wonder which version would be better HIM or Type O.

ct_thrash said:
rolling stone's "paint it black"...although i'd prefer nevermore do it, a TON version would be cool
I see a red door and i want to paint it green
no colors anymore i want to turn them green

I was just about to start a thread on how good TON are at doing covers. I mean, they make the songs their own. They nearly completely warp the originals into something else alltogether. Songs I'd like to hear them cover? I think they'd do an awsome job on that White Rabbit song. Can't remember who originaly did it. Is it called that? You know the one? "Knights in white satin...And I love you...Yes I love you" yadda yadda.

Jefferson Airplane did White Rabbit first I think, and the band Sanctuary did a cover of it as well. (The original had Grace Slick in it, so that's the band...whatever they called themselves at the time.)

I think the songs full of sexual innuendo are perfect for TON, such as "Night Prowler" or "Ride on" Bon Scott era Ac/DC..."can I sit next to you girl?!!!" I can just hear it now. I could see them covering anything to be honest, and making it good. :)