Favorite Winds Track

Status
Not open for further replies.
i disagree. It is totally either "A Moment For Reflection" or "Beyond Fate", and this happens to only be off their NEW Album.

AnvilSnake said:
i disagree. It is totally either "A Moment For Reflection" or "Beyond Fate", and this happens to only be off their NEW Album.

Not really a matter to agree or disagree with... simply a statement of your favorite track :D

Fireworks of Genesis and A Moment For Reflection

I only have The Imaginary Direction of Time so I can't tell about the old songs...

^ I'd say the two are different enough that they do not need to be compared, they are fantastic on their own levels... but Winds takes precedent in my book

Yea I agree with that, but I do think AOS is a bit more my taste in terms of heaviness and the progressiveness is amazing. Andy is so talented though he could play in Match Box 20 and turn it into a great band. The two are very different but on another note the guitar playing of Carl in Winds is incredible. Definitely a hard choice to make and glad I have both albums so I don't have to make that choice.

I just got into the band, so I've only heard the two songs that Mr. Andy Winter posted here, Reason's Desire and Fireworks of Genesis. They both are awesome, and I plan on ordering a cd or two very soon, so I will actually be able to contribute to this thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.