Winds Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anvil

Brain Bubbled
Jun 2, 2004
I think winds should start selling more merchandise. New shirts, new etc.

AnvilSnake said:
I think winds should start selling more merchandise. New shirts, new etc.
Hi Tyler,

It's nice to hear that some people like yourself are interested in Winds merchandise. There are a couple of reasons why we only have limited merchandise available so far. The main reason is, there simply isn't enough demand for it. We have shipped a few hundred shirts for each release, but that's it, and most of those were in a combined shirt and CD package deal.

The second reason is that we don't want to become one of those bands that sell all kinds of overpriced useless stuff just to capitalize on the fans. We believe that most people are interested in Winds because of the music, and that is our core activity, not selling merchandise.

I would still like to see us have at least a few different versions of shirts for each release, but because of the high production costs for shirts, it ends up being a very risky business to do it because bands that don't tour generally have a very hard time selling merchandise in the first place, unfortunately.

Maybe in the future there will be more potential for Winds merchandise, but for right now the two shirts that are out there will have to do. Actually, one shirt, since the "Reflections of the I" shirt is out of print for now.

For those who are interested, Winds shirts can be purchased from The End Records, either in a package deal with the CD for $22, or on its own for $14. We have both regular t-shirts and girlie shirts available.

www.theendrecords.com

Regards,
Andy Winter / Winds

Bah, i went to theend to order a shirt and it was only girlie t-shirts i saw. If i was the other gender and had bosoms then maybe, but it looks like i am beat for now.

If you do indeed claim that you have regular t-shirts available, then you need to let me know how i can get a hold of one of them because theend is not the way.

iAMtheblackwizards said:
Bah, i went to theend to order a shirt and it was only girlie t-shirts i saw. If i was the other gender and had bosoms then maybe, but it looks like i am beat for now.

If you do indeed claim that you have regular t-shirts available, then you need to let me know how i can get a hold of one of them because theend is not the way.
Hi. I've checked with The End and they do have the regular shirts available. For some reason they didn't show in the search (I tried too) but if you use this link you should be able to order it. Make sure to specify your size in the comment box.

http://shopping.theendrecords.com/s.nl/sc.2/category.2008/it.A/id.6151/.f

The old link does work too (the one that says in stock June), but if you use this new one it ensures that your order will be processed quicker as the old one doesn't have the field to specify the size.

Regards,
Andy Winter / Winds

i wated to hear them cause of the name and font it was written in, thought it was pretty cool and figured the band might be too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.