First Member Made Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2003
I just wanted to get the threads started here on the Winds forum because I hope it thrives as much as the others here at UM. The new Winds album is one of my favorite albums this year so far and I think they really have something original and innovative going for them in their music. I can't wait to hear some new stuff from them in the future! Anyway, feel free to put your comments about the band here and get things started on this board.

I will have to agree that winds is a great band. Bought their recent album a few weeks after it came out, and it has excelent playing on it. Hope to hear new material soon. Keep it up.

I've been listening to the new album nonstop since it first leaked onto the web... and since then, i've been waiting for the release date... and since then i've been waiting to have the money to buy it... and since then, I still waited for the money... but my girlfriend bought it for me :D

excellent work

i got the leak off you guys... then went out and bought it.... my stupid local cd store wasn't able to find it. so I was pissed.

The Imaginary Direction of Time is truly a wonderful album with smooth tasteful shred!! I do think that someone has been listening to Deliverance and Damnation by Opeth or at least Porcupine tree.

A Winds forum! Unexpected but fucking awesome! This is one of my favorite bands ever! The Imaginairy Direction Of Time is simply spellbinding!

^They are actually the first band of their style I have ever heard.. then theres Acceleration which I just heard yesterday heh heh.. any other bands of this sort to reccomend?

Hmmm... don't much like too many Anathema songs... but then again i've not listened to them in a couple years... maybe i'll like them now?

Status
Not open for further replies.