Greetings!

Konxert

New Metal Member
Nov 9, 2005
Las Vegas
Been a while since I've been on the Ultimate Metal boards, they've changed em quite a bit since I was here last.

Just popping in to introduce myself and give my greetings. I did an interview with Andy a few times while Co-hosting Metalreigns.com, I went under the name Scythe on there.

Hope to have some interesting conversations here as this seems to be where all the Winds/Age of Silence chatter seems to take place.

Konxert said:
Been a while since I've been on the Ultimate Metal boards, they've changed em quite a bit since I was here last.

Just popping in to introduce myself and give my greetings. I did an interview with Andy a few times while Co-hosting Metalreigns.com, I went under the name Scythe on there.

Hope to have some interesting conversations here as this seems to be where all the Winds/Age of Silence chatter seems to take place.

Hi Curt, welcome to the forum! I haven't heard from you and Steve for quite some time but nice to see you on here. New Winds in the making right now and new Age of Silence just out (be sure to tell Steve, he'll probably be excited considering how much he liked Acceleration). Jan Axel and I enjoyed the interview we did with Steve last time, too bad you couldn't be a part of it. But we did do the interview with Lazare and myself which also turned out great. Stay in touch.

Regards,
Andy

Steve recently moved to texas as a matter of fact, so he's going to be out of touch with me until he's settled there, he did know of your solo release and the new Age of Silence though, he was pumped to hear em as am I, I'll probably order em from The End's site next week.

Yeah, you and Lazare were my first (and only) solo interview, I still haven't listened to it actually as I'm not all too fond of my voice when it's recorded, as is the case with most people.

The last two of the three inerviews are archived actually, anyone who wishes to hear them can do so here: http://www.metalreigns.com/interviews.html

As a matter of fact, I still have to hear the interview you did with Jan Axel myself, guess I'll have a little listening to while at work today =)