New Andy Winter Forum

Andy Winter

Winds
Jul 10, 2002
www.winds.ws
Hi all,

After a 4 year or so absence, I am happy to announce that I now have my very own forum here at UltimateMetal.

This forum will serve as a discussion hub for all my related activities, and where anyone interested can talk about all my various bands, projects, releases - past, present, future - including Winds, Age of Silence and Sculptured, as well as my upcoming involvement with Self Spiller and my new solo album.

For your convenience and reference, I have imported all the threads from the old Winds forum (the UM one), so for anyone who might be interested, all the old posts are still intact.

Please stop by www.winds.ws and www.ageofsilence.com and take a look at our latest updates with the respective bands (yes, some of us still have old fashioned websites going - believe it or not).

But we also have accounts at a range of the various social networking sites on the web, a list of which appears below:

www.myspace.com/windsnorway
www.myspace.com/ageofsilence
www.myspace.com/andy-winter
www.youtube.com/windsfromnorway
http://twitter.com/_andywinter_

Thanks again to all my fans and supporters, and I promise to make a sincere attempt at "staying in touch" more, and keep you updated with postings on what's going on with my various activities in the time to come.

Regards,
Andy Winter

Welcome back Mr Winter, it's good to see your back with exciting news regarding the musical projects. Im looking forward to the new works involving AOS, and the awesome unique Winds.

Hey, took me a long time to come back but here i am. I didnt even know you moved here, just saw it in the borknagar forum by accident. Hows AoS doing?

same here, just found out in the bork forum you have a forum here!

ps all the old age of silence threads from TER forum are still up somewhere online and it should technically also be possible to import those here :)

Thanks to everyone who stopped by so far. I have not had a chance to be around posting on the forum as much as I'd like, but as you may know I'm currently in the studio on and off recording for Self Spiller, so this takes a lot of time as this music is not exactly a walk in the park.

And now in Spanish:

Agradable ver a un amigo de galicia - estoy muy fascinada con cucina gallega ahorita - tiene un lugar especial en mi estomago, y mi corazón! Es decir, cuando tengo tiempo para cocinar - y yo también soy muy nuevo en español, así que disculpen la gramática desordenado!

But I promise to stop by again and look through any messages in need of reply as soon as the worst of the recordings are over. We are a little behind already (with my parts) so there's no time to lose!

Regards,
Andy

Hahaha well although my father is native of Galicia, I moved here only 4 months ago, I'm from Venezuela. And yeah I love the food here, and in Spain in general. About your spanish, it's really not that bad, you did mess up the genres a bit though, "fascinada" is female, since you're a dude you should say "fascinado" and desordenado is the other way around, in spanish the word "gramática" is female so it should be "desordenada". Apart form that and a little spelling error (it´s "Cocina" not cucina) your spanish is really good.

I´ve never heard Self Spiller but I surely will check it out now, and it´s cool to see you like Galicia and are learning spanish, any help on the spanish thing I´ll be glad to help you, just hit me with a Pm! And if you ever hit Galicia, let me know! I´ll be lurking around the forums, and was just meaning to ask you, what´s up on the latest Age of Silence? I read it was in work ages ago but never heard anything else from it, was wondering in what stage it was

So Andy, updates on recording? How's 2011 treating you and your projects so far?

Is this considered a late reply?

Oh well. Yes, I can confirm things are definitely good and also very busy. With 2011 being 3/4 over already I'm kind of wondering where it all went and how time could fly by so fast (does that mean I'm having fun?)... but I guess as with anything done properly and right, it takes time. Makes me very impatient as I want to get the music out there sooner rather than later, but at the same time you can't rush these things. All good though and thanks for the note and continued interest! All I can say is (and I've said it lots before, but... stay tuned!)

Andy

Is this considered a late reply?

Oh well. Yes, I can confirm things are definitely good and also very busy. With 2011 being 3/4 over already I'm kind of wondering where it all went and how time could fly by so fast (does that mean I'm having fun?)... but I guess as with anything done properly and right, it takes time. Makes me very impatient as I want to get the music out there sooner rather than later, but at the same time you can't rush these things. All good though and thanks for the note and continued interest! All I can say is (and I've said it lots before, but... stay tuned!)

Andy

Better late than never right? Hahaha well it´s great to know you´ve spent 3/4 of the year busy at work, I too am impatient to hear what you´ve been working on, and it would be great to see you online around here more often, but still appreciate you take the time to say your alive every 4 months or so :lol:

See you around Andy!