Favour please.....

Bollox

Miserable English Bastard
Apr 20, 2003
Milton Keynes, England
Anyone who has seen a gig on the Euro Tour of the last week or so be good enough to post up the set list so I can get a rough idea of what the band are playing. Just wondering if the set has had to be radically changed due to Eric's accident? Was hoping to finally see em play Electric Crown live but hey I'm happy just to see em!!!
Anyhow - be looking out for some of the "Legion" at MK on Thursday night...see ya at the bar!!!

BTW - the Woughton Centre it gonna be rammed with Football fans cos the gig coincides with England's Euro 2004 game with Portugal which kicks off at 7.45pm. Dare say with Chuck being abit of a footy fan he might be sat watching this one!

how many at MK?????

i've been trying to find out for the past week as i was at exodus that same nite.

also would be a good gauge for Death Angel!

Bollox said:
Anyone who has seen a gig on the Euro Tour of the last week or so be good enough to post up the set list so I can get a rough idea of what the band are playing. Just wondering if the set has had to be radically changed due to Eric's accident? Was hoping to finally see em play Electric Crown live but hey I'm happy just to see em!!!
Anyhow - be looking out for some of the "Legion" at MK on Thursday night...see ya at the bar!!!

BTW - the Woughton Centre it gonna be rammed with Football fans cos the gig coincides with England's Euro 2004 game with Portugal which kicks off at 7.45pm. Dare say with Chuck being abit of a footy fan he might be sat watching this one!
In Provinssirock, Finland, they played Electric Crown, and all the other songs that were in the setlists before Eric got hurt. So don't worry!

The attendence for the show on Thursday was F**king shameful for a band like Testament - no more than 150 in the hall in the end which was a damn shame!

I thought the whole venue itself would have been full of football fans cos of Englands game against Portugal - but even they stayed away - must have been a bad omen LOL!

Still it didnt stop the guys from playing an ace set. It was a cool thing to finally see the band play Electric Crown and a surprise with Sins Of Omission!

All in all it was a good night that was ruined by the fact that MK's so called "Metal Scene" failed to show up for this - maybe its cos an album like "The Gathering" is far too heavy for some of the local snot nosed shithead kids who ride around on their skateboards listening to Bizkit and Korn and think they are true Metal Fans. Certainly its nothing like when I got into the scene here in MK some 16 years ago and we had all the big name Thrash/Death acts stop here on the tour and play to 500 fans every week...oh how I miss the old days!!!

to be honest, as i've posted before, it was real bad timing to coincide with exodus in london on the same day!!!!

so, maybe there'll be a few more for death angel next week.

i was speaking to a couple of guys at exodus and they'll be there, so count yourself and us lot and think we might just make double figures!!!