Favourite food/drinks

Food: waffles, pizza, steak with fries, pancakes

Drinks: Vodka red, Ice Tea, Whiskey Coke

My fave food:
BICKY BURGERS! try it if you ever visit Belgium, tastegasm.
Fries with anything
Pizza
home made waffles

My drinks:
palm! best beer ever created
other beer
vodka (any kind)

i dont like Beck`s at all. My parents recently camr from Belgium to visit me here and my dad insisted on buying a & pack of 50cl Beck`s. I dont get it at all...

My favourite dessert is pumpkin pie. :D

:puke::puke:

American pumpkin pie is disgusting... and too sweet.

I prefer the one i had at a friends place in Belgium: Pizza-like dough, with small pieces of fresh pumpkin, ans some onions, backed in the oven. No sugar at all.
It wasnt actually a dessert but a whole meal.

I think our country's dishes r really delicious, rn't they?!
ha

Never been to China. But I love Chinese food in Chinese restaurants in Germany. But I have also been to Chinese restaurants in Japan, and that food is horrible, sorry, but it is. It also served differently. They always do it to the local taste.

yeh
If u have chance to come here, u'll come to know what's the true Chinese food~
Of course I'm sure it's very different form Japanese ones.

Haha, pumpkin pie is an acquired taste. Not popular at all outside of America.

i could only eat a small bite of it when it was presented to me during my exchange year... i have to say that i also hate cinnamon, and a lot of food contained cinnamon in the US...

i dont like Beck`s at all. My parents recently camr from Belgium to visit me here and my dad insisted on buying a & pack of 50cl Beck`s. I dont get it at all...

I'm rather lukewarm on Beck's, but retain a bit of a soft spot for it, since it's the first german beer I ever had. My main problem with Beck's, St. Pauli Girl, and Spaaten is that they're all shipped in green bottles, which don't preserve beer very well. Weiheistephanner and Warsteiner are a little better, but Paulaner is, well...

:worship:

Their Salvator and Celebrator beers are gorgeous. Almost as good as my favorite Belgian brews. :p