Favourite Hypocrisy-Album?

slime

New Metal Member
Jan 15, 2004
What`s your favourite Hypocrisy-Album?
Mine is The Arrival; it`s the best. :headbang: :headbang:

here is a list of Hypocrisy albums in order of best-worst(well, they are not bad albums)

1-Self Titled
2-Abducted
3-The Arrival
4-catch 22
5-final chapter
6-the fourth dimension
7-penetrailia
8-into the abyss
9-obsculum obsenium

If i were to place the "hypocrisy destroys wacken" live album in the list, i would put it between the arrival and catch 22
cheers
Eric

I think 30% of the threads in this forum are "what's your favorite Hypocrisy!!??" :lol:

Abducted, closely followed by the self-titled.

I may be the only one who chose this one as their fave, I guess, but I'd have to say Into the Abyss, which barely won over the disgustingly awesome Final Chapter. To choose favs after that would require too much brain power, so I'll just say all of Hypocrisy's albums rock too much ass *at least the ones where Tagtgren starting singing. I really can't get into old Hypocrisy*

My favorites albums are:

-THE FOURTH DIMENSION
-PENETRALIA
-OSCULUM OBSCENUM
-THE FINAL CHAPTER
-HYPOCRISY :headbang:

Because I am new here i will salute all the Hypocrisy's fans :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Self Titled...everyone knows this album by far is their greatest masterpeice. Half of the record is slower melodic/atmospheric songs that are memborable and amazing as hell. The other half is heavier with great precision, one of which is thrash metal with clean vocal yells. I kinda wish Peter would make another record like this one, it's just emotional as hell...

Self titled, Final Chapter and Into the Abyss are my top 3.

best metal songs ever written, best album ever recorded

OsculumObscenum.jpg