Your favourite band (or genres) excluding Hypocrisy

Yeah, it's 3 Inches Of Blood. Their 1st album was OK. Dont listen to it much, but for me they progressed (as a band should) from then 'till now, especially with their beards... A shame about Jamie having to quit :bah:, but they still amazing. Preacher's daughter is 1 of my fav songs from Here waits thy doom. And Call of the Hammer :headbang:
Cam seems like a cool guy...emailed him a while back about an Arch Enemy show I thought I saw him at. Wasn't him in the end.

I tried listening to Decapitated live but it was really to aggressive for me. Any songs/albums to suggest? I don't know much about the band, but if they have a more melodic period for example I could try

I tried listening to Decapitated live but it was really to aggressive for me. Any songs/albums to suggest? I don't know much about the band, but if they have a more melodic period for example I could try

First 3 albums are pure win man... they are a very tech-death metal band. I think their most "listenable" album is "the negation" or "organic hallucinosis", I don't like at all this last album, because they changed vocalist and their music, but production is great... some songs for you, one from each album, except the last one, which I still don't listen to.

from "winds of creation"

from "nihility"

from "the negation"

from "organic hallucinosis"

:kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
:kickass: indeed!
I've only got their latest album - Carnival Is Forever. I do enjoy it. Will get their older ones soon as I can. Think I saw an article on the album at Hammer or Blabbermouth's websites and went and got it.