I NEED SOME NEW MUSIC!!!!

Zmurder

New Metal Member
Feb 6, 2007
I am into every style of metal so i will name some bands i like in every genre and if you have any recommendations let me know.
Thrash Metal-Annihilator, Exodus, Megadeth, Metal Church, Pantera, Slayer
Black Metal-Anorexia Nervosa(old shit), Axamenta, Burzum(songs Simillar to War), Carpathian Forest, Enslaved, Opeth, Styricon, Windir
Death Metal-Arsis, At The Gates, Bloodbath, Carcass, Hypocrisy, In Flames, Kalmah, Neaera, Necrophagist, Obituary, Suffocation.

Some other bands i enjoy- Agalloch, Blind Guardian, Bolt Thrower, Borknagar, Demons And Wizards, Devin Townsend, Diamond Head, DragonLord, Edguy, Ensiferum, Floater(not metal but i love those fucks, Orphaned Land, Unleashed.

Something along the lines of any of those, i just need something new.

First of all, Opeth ain't black metal

Second of all, check out Runemagick :)p)

yeah i was a lil unsure where to place opeth, i guess theyr more progressive then anything else but i would consider some of there earlier works slightly black metal.

thanx for the recommendations

I'll give you my recs based on bands you mentioned, so you can easily ignore any which are like one or another you're not really too interested in something like :)

Annihilator: Final Breath
Carpathian Forest: Horna, Ajattara
Bloodbath: Vader, Vehemence
Hypocrisy: Zonaria, Rising Moon, Lost Dreams, Insomnium,
Agalloch: Svafnir
Bolt Thrower: Amorphis
Ensiferum: Eternal Tears of Sorrow
Orphaned Land: Kartikeya, Nokturnal Mortum

Melodic Death Metal: Dark Tranquility, Paths Of Possession, Amon Amarth, Dimmension Zero
Death Metal: Morbid Angel, Death, Vital remains, Dew-Scented (thrashy), later Behemoth, Cannibal Corpse, Immolation, Lykathea Aflame
Thrash Metal: Kreator, Sodom, Testament, Anthrax
Black Metal: Bathory, Emperor, early Behemoth
Power Metal: Avantasia (vocalist of edguy + tons of other PM vocalists), Elvenking, Hammerfall, Tad Morose, Human Fortress, Alestorm, Firewind, Dream Evil, Dragonforce, Sonata Arctica

If you like Demons & Wizards you should check out Iced Earth. Both bands' music is written by the same guy (Jon Schaffer).

Tourniquet (Microscopic View Of A Telescopic Realm, Psycho Surgery)
Mortification (Relentless)
Fearscape (Sleeping In Light)
Hades (Exist To Resist)
Into Eternity (Buried In Oblivion)
Orphaned Land (Mabool)
Watch Them Die
Swallow The Sun (The Morning Never Came)
The Experience (Insight, Realusion)
Skyfire (Spectral)