I need some non-screamo metal :(

Hey guys, I really am needing some new metal. I like most kinds -- black metal, symphonic metal, doom metal, melodic metal...just I need some bands that DON'T SCREAM. There can be minor growling or screams as long as it isn't the focus. (I mean stuff like Hammerfall, where they just use growls/screams to accent certain notes). Here are some bands I like:

Nightwish
Disturbed
Kamelot
Hammerfall
Symphony X
Black Sabbath (if that counts as metal)
Tyr
Lacuna Coil

I don't need any more symphonic/femme metal, though if you have a really awesome band that's cool too. And I'm looking for music a bit heavier than the bands I posted.

?

Basically the entire power and progressive metal genres don't scream. Delve deeper into those.

Bands I'd recommend I guess are Sonata Arctica, Gamma Ray, Helloween, Primordial, Metallica, Metal Church.. um yea I think that's all for now.

Good recommendation for black metal fans.

grand magus is an amazing band that doesn't scream or growl. Check out the song "like the oar that strikes the water".

The question was asked last year by someone with about 15 posts, this is a bit of a waste of energy.

Disturbed is not METAL!!

Here are some classic bands you should check out:

Arsis
Bathory
Candlemass
Carcass
Celtic Frost
Death
Dissection
Emperor
Enslaved
Entombed
Kalmah
Napalm Death
Pig Destroyer
Rotting Christ
Terrorizer
Wintersun

guarantee he won't like any of that. then again, he likes Disturbed so there's no accounting for taste.

Does it annoy anyone else when people refer to bands that scream/growl as screamo?

yeah the OP had me facepalming

Disturbed is not METAL!!

Here are some classic bands you should check out:

Arsis
Bathory
Candlemass
Carcass
Celtic Frost
Death
Dissection
Emperor
Enslaved