Favourite In Flames melody?

It's a tough choice between Scream, The Chosen Pessimist and Through Oblivion...

But no, I could pick almost anything between TJR and Clayman. Incredible melodies all over the place.

Moonshield, Jotun, Embody The Invisible, Zombie Inc, Satellites and Astronauts immediately come to mind... in terms of more obscure songs, I like the melodies on Dialogue With The Stars, Man Made God, Square Nothing, Suburban Me, Reroute to Remain, Metaphor, Evil in a Closet...

Man, this list could go on forever :D

Yeah, Moonshield and Satellites and Astronauts are two other ones I love. So many amazing melodies in their early work.

Artifacts Of The Black Rain's main riff is probably my favorite. But Filtered Truth's leads are awesome too.

Stand Ablaze, Moonshield, Episode 666, Enbody the Invisible, Only for the Weak, Metaphor, guitar solo from Borders And Shading, Crawl Through Knives, Vanishing Light, guitar solo from Tilt and the song that emptied Bjorn's well of inspiration A New Dawn.

Jesper involved to ASOP, remember?

Yep, but then again, ASOP had a decent collection of good riffs'n'melodies drowned by shitty vocals, bad production, yawn-inducing wah-ridden solos and overall fagotry > all trademarks of modern day IF.

Yep, but then again, ASOP had a decent collection of good riffs'n'melodies drowned by shitty vocals, bad production, yawn-inducing wah-ridden solos and overall fagotry > all trademarks of modern day IF.

Exactly, you ripp off Anders and Bjorn nonsense and you have what could've been a very good album. At least, is not a collection of random riffs joint together.

Artifacts Of The Black Rain's main riff is probably my favorite. But Filtered Truth's leads are awesome too.
Yes! Filtered Truth is the oddest song for me in SC, but I like it.

Aside from the obvious Zombie Inc., I'd probably say Stand Ablaze and the ending of Everlost pt. 2 and Behind Space (thanks for ruining the song with the '99 version, fuckfaces!). And since it was not mentioned whether we are talking about strictly guitar melodies, I'm surprised Alias was not mentioned. The electronics under Worlds Within The Margin are also great; it coulda' been an amazing live song if they reworked the song just a little bit. :(

Oh yeah, and almost every guitar melody on STYE; they feel so heavy!