Favourite katatonia tune

The Evidence
and a tie between Ghost of the Sun and Saw You Drown

but yeah- a bit cliche. but he did ask why!! ohh!

The Evidence: such a touching chorus to me- I really like it.
ghost of the sun: same thing- plus the soft chorus going into the heavy one- DAMN!
saw you drown: depressing. I like depressing songs. I"M NOT EMO!

MrJack said:
I like depressing songs. I"M NOT EMO!

lol. Emo is like britney spears compared to Katatonia.

Back on topic: Brave - Its just an amazing song. With Mikael on vocals and the beautiful music behind those brilliant vocals.

And its a tie between Evidence & Teargas. Both just have an amazing chorus that just stops me no matter what im doing.

glad someones with me on evidence. Teargas I've never heard, I guess I'll go listen to it now.

Tough question. I'll have to go with my three favorite.

1. I Transpire - The atmosphere in this song is beyond incredible. So depressing yet so fantastic. All around bad ass song.
2. I Am Nothing - Yet another depressing one. The Chorus just grabs you hard. Really sinks down into you.
3. Sleeper - I get goosebumps when I hear this song. The lyrics are so lifelike. It feels like the lyrics come to life. It's just one of those songs where you can just invision it going on. Great stuff.

wait outside and deliberation,yeah i know this has been done a million times,but who cares,life is to short.:headbang:

At the moment July and In the White.

All-time.. prolly For My Demons (first new Kata song I heard) and Teargas. Ghost of the Sun and Evidence are very good, too. And Scarlet Heavens deserves a mention as well, so unique.

Ha, it's much more easy to say which ones are not my favourite. But the best of the best for me right now are July and Consternation. Then go In The White, A Premonition, I Am Nothing (there's nothing I can do, just love this song), The Future Of Speech, Omerta and (a bit doesn't fit with the rest, but still) Without God has some very catchy tunes as well. Oh, I'd better stop now.
@madu: you're right, Scarlet Heavens is just hypnotic!

"Murder". That song is just awesomely composed. Great double guitar parts and a fine groove. I also love growling the hell out of it.

I'm going with "Chrome" for my second choice, although there's at least ten or twenty more candidates. I just feel it perfects the whole feel presented on the TD and LFGD albums, who happen to be my favourites of newer Katatonia.

I'm a bit of a Katatonia n00b, but my favorites are Tonight's Music and Sweet Nurse. That's only because I have LFDGD though. Soon that is likely to change.