Favourite Movie Scenes

valanx

Room of Angel
Jan 13, 2005
How about your favourite scenes in film ?
List as many as you like in any particular order!

1: Demons - When the Demons are coming up the stairs and the Escape at the end with Saxon playing!!!

2: The Crow - When he first puts the makeup on with the cure playing! And When he says "it cant rain all the time"

3: The Crow - When he says "Your all Gonna Die" and then he owns everyone in teh room! And when he kills the guy at the end!

4: Jaws - Robert "Quint" Straws Exit and the Ending "Smile you son of a Bitch"

5: Day of the Dead - The Rhodes and Frankenstien "Is there food?" banter & "Sit down or so help me god i will have you shot" etc.

6: Day of the Dead - Rhodes Vs Bub "Choke on Em!" nice bit of gore!

7: Star Wars Episode III - Emperor Palpatine talking to Anakin at the opera

8: National Lampoons Euro Vacation - The dog and the Eiffel tower!

9: Phenomena - Jennifer Connellys frantic escape attempt while Iron Maiden is playing!

10: Return of the Jedi - Those parts where Leia is in that metal bikini, and the parts with Luke vs his father Darth Vader are good as well

Aye!

What about the Top Ten Best Toilet Movie Scenes. You got to admit, Ewan McGregor's bogdive was absolute brilliance and had me very nearly heaving!!!

Ewan McGregor has topped a poll to find the best ever movie toilet scene.

His drug-induced plunge into a loo in Trainspotting came out top in a poll of the top 10 bathroom-based film moments.

McGregor beat the shower scene with Janet Leigh in Psycho and Jack Nicholson's battering of a toilet door in The Shining.

And Al Pacino carried out his killing spree in The Godfather after getting his gun out of a loo.

Toilet humour gained top 10 spots for Ben Stiller with his eye-watering trouser problem in There's Something About Mary and Jeff Daniels in Dumb and Dumber.

The poll was compiled by a movie internet site. A spokeman said "Most people will have no idea how many great Hollywood moments took place in toilets".

1. Ewan McGregor's toilet swim in Trainspotting (1996)
2. Psycho shower scene (1960)
3. Jack Nicholson axes the bathroom door in The Shining (1980)
4. The Warriors (1979) face off at convenience.
5. Al Pacino gets his gun from the bathroom in The Godfather (1972)
6. R. Lee Ermey toilet tantrum in Full Metal Jacket (1987).
7. Jeff Daniels and laxatives in Dumb and Dumber (1994).
8. Danny Glover and exploding toilet in Lethal Weapon2 (1989)
9. Sigourney Weaver fights in a toilet in Copycat (1995).
10. Ben Stiller gets his tackle caught in There's Something About Mary .(1998).

Another ace bit in Trainspotting was when Spud had a major accident in his bed and tries to put the sheets in the washing machine but the mum grabs them off him and all the shite ends up all over everyone at the breakfast table hehehehehe. And talking about Dumb & Dumber, well the second film called Dumb & Dumberer, a really funny bit was when the guy goes into the loo and forgets he has a bar of chocolate in his backpocket and stands up against the radiator for too long. That was hilarious, the chocolate ends up getting spread all over the whole bathroom and the owners of the house think he's just spread his manure everywhere hehe!

Some great stuff mentioned there, Your Royal Highness!

I've gotta put 'True Romance' in there. The scene with Christopher Walken and Dennis Hopper - not only am I a huge Christopher Walken fan, I think Dennis Hopper is fantastic. The scene is all about dialogue and tension with a grat soundtrack behind it. You can actually see these two grat actors just riffing off each other, you know?

I'm also a big fan of the Russian Roulette scene in 'The Deer Hunter'.

There is a bunch of John Carpenter/George Romereo stuff I could go on about, but I would be here for hours and bore you to pieces!!!