Favourite record labels

Nov 23, 2002
i don't recall seeing a thread about this in a long time but i'm probably just retarded.

anyway, here's some whose output i usually keep an eye on:
high roller
no remorse
unspeakable axe
dark descent
gates of hell/cruz del sur
iron bonehead
dying victims
shadow kingdom
invictus
chaos
memento mori

i don't recall seeing a thread about this in a long time but i'm probably just retarded.

anyway, here's some whose output i usually keep an eye on:
high roller
no remorse
unspeakable axe
dark descent
gates of hell/cruz del sur
iron bonehead
dying victims
shadow kingdom
invictus
chaos
memento mori
I'm a fan of, or like stuff from all the labels you listed .

I'll add, off the top of my head.....

Awakening Records(China) - reissues on old stuff + put out a lot new stuff that's good.

Divebomb Records (US) - reissue some good shit

Dark Symphonies(US) - reissue good shit

Burning Coffin Records(Chile) - have nothing but problems it seems when ordering from this guy....but still he puts out a lot of good stuff

Iron, Blood, and Death Corporation (Mexico) - just found out about these guys, but they have a deep catalog and their releases are very well done

Suicide Records (Chile) - release lots of good stuff

Selvajaria Records ( Portugal) - new company, seem to rerelease a lot of newer stuff that had small runs.

Marquee Records (Brazil) - tons of reissues of good stuff

Nameless grave
Redefining Darkness

Hells Headbangers; great new stuff, and insane amounts of quality reissues on all formats.

Mortville Noise from Iowa; tiny DIY label that puts out cool grind (eg the new Wadge album) and also drops compilations of insanely rare stuff.

Wheelchair Full of Old Men; DIY label for retarded punk/noise.

I Hate; generally solid output (Count Raven, Fall of the Idols, Realmbuilder, Mystik etc) and the occasional nice reissue.

Nuclear War Now; ...duh.