• Christian Lindersson

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Killbot

A Killer Robot
Jul 1, 2005
Kent, England
www.myspace.com
Who's your favourite Saint Vitus vocalist and why? Not a particularly inspired topic, but I'm interested to see who comes out on top here.
I know I'll be in the minority here, but my favourite is Christian Lindersson. Sure, he wasn't the most talented vocalist and sure, he didn't feature in the band for very long, but for me his vocals complement the music perfectly. So anyway, vote and let me see who the most popular is.

I never heard Reagers until last night actually, but I think for St. Vitus I'd prefer him over Wino.

Lindersson I've never heard, but I'd really like to hear him in Count Raven before his album with Vitus.

All have their pros and cons but I don't think I have a favourite to be honest.

I like Saint Vitus and Born too Late equally, but the vocals on Saint Vitus fucking rule.

WHA-I'm A Zombay!

I honestly don't see what so many people like about Wino, I find his voice to be a bit... whiny, lol. I absolutely love Scott Reagers though, and I wish he'd recorded more than just two albums with Saint Vitus.

Scott Reagers is just as good but in a different way, however, Wino appeals to me as an artist much more. I also need to hear the album with Christian.