Favourite shows of the weekend

1. Myrath
2. Jon Oliva's Pain
3. Shadow Gallery
4. Darkwater
5. Day Six
6. Leprous (because they're from Norway and the singer has the same first name as me :lol:; just kidding, not particularly my favourite style, but they surprised me with a splendid show!)

On behalf of all Myrath band members and staff I wish to thank you all for your kind words and for you valuable support.
We have enjoyed each and every minute that we have spent in Baarlo talking and partying with many old and new fans
We are obviously very pleased to hear and read that many of you have appreciated Myrath show but we also fully respect the opinions of those who did not
Thank you Rene for offering us the opportunity to take part to such a memorable festival
Wishing you all the best
Ahmed Ben Arbia (Myrath Manager)
www.myspace.com/myrathband
www.myrath.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/MYRATH/31649264965

In particular order of enjoyment!!!

1) Leprous & Day Six (just lost my voice singing "Age of Technology" & "Lost Identity". Only bad that D6 didn't play The Crypt!!!! :p)
2) Haken & The Dust Connection (I remember hearing tDC on progulus, never realized they were THAT good)
3) Shadow Gallery (again, lost my voice singing "Andromeda Strain". Was left speechless after the concert)
4) Progmah-C
5) Xerath (just brutal!!! but I was searching the "orchestral groove" during their concert...)
6) was quite enjoying the Darkwater concert, but really needed to go out for a bit to sit and rest. Wasn't able to keep standing any longer... :(

Xerath told me they were having some trouble with the sound (mainly volume) of the backing tape with the orchestral stuff on it.
I didn't miss it though, as I was too busy giving my neck hell.

Xerath told me they were having some trouble with the sound (mainly volume) of the backing tape with the orchestral stuff on it.
I didn't miss it though, as I was too busy giving my neck hell.

I thought the reason that I didn't hear the orchestral stuff was that I was at the front of the stage, but apparently nobody did.
(really looking forward to their next show:lol:)

Well, just my 5 cents:
HAKEN, SACRUM, LEPROUS and DARKWATER
Awesome bands!
I enjoyed DAY SIX but left during OCEANS and JOP, I don't like grunts and fat-ass-dinosaurs!
(or to quote a really nice German girl, who was staying in the caravan next to ours at camping the Berckt: JUBBAH-THE-HUT) :D:D:D

Well, just my 5 cents:
HAKEN, SACRUM, LEPROUS and DARKWATER
Awesome bands!
I enjoyed DAY SIX but left during OCEANS and JOP, I don't like grunts and fat-ass-dinosaurs!
(or to quote a really nice German girl, who was staying in the caravan next to ours at camping the Berckt: JUBBAH-THE-HUT) :D:D:D

Have some respect! The man did well and gave away a nice show!

Nobody has such body-masses on purpose, so stop that please. That's not funny but a shame...