• 6 BLOODMARKS

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • SHARPEDGE SOLITUDE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RED SHIFTÉ

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
so what was yours Aeuphorias?? you forgot to vote on your own poll :p

for me.... /scratches his head...uhmm I think Naked Eye...it was difficult since the first four songs are damnly great to me...but I suppose that Naked Eye, since the very begining is the one which catched my attention in a more intensive way :)

so for Naked Eye that vote...
and guys, if you watch this, just vote...and if you haven't heard the album YET ;) just vote for the coolest name of the songs ;)

fathervic (your personal hamster)

Why do people who post a poll only rarely give their own opinion? :p

as for my opinion hmmmm there are some songs i prefer,yet i can't name a specific one....at least not yet... Also i have a bit of trouble of recalling titles and stuff....

But i were to select by the title i like best,then hmmm i'd go for
Sharpened soliture, Mindscape and Buried (whose title reminds of a Hypocrisy song i superlike!!!)

~mel~ :)waah: i wanted to be the one posting this poll...since i rarely come up with brilliant ideas it would be a way of showing that i can at least come up with sth :p)

Doh! I forgot to vote on my own poll, well I could run for president! Melancholia, I'm sorry I posted this before you did. Next time I'll pm you my bright ideas lol. Granted they are few and far between :lol: Oh yeah, my favourite song.. *closes eyes and points at the screen randomly* Naked Eyes it is!

Never heard any of these, so i voted the title i liked more...
"6 Bloodmarks".

"I, Befouled" reminds me of "I, Deception" so it lost my vote. :err:

Siren said:
Never heard any of these, so i voted the title i liked more...
"6 Bloodmarks".

"I, Befouled" reminds me of "I, Deception" so it lost my vote. :err:

hi sireeeeeeen :))

*cough* not that I would like to say anything bad about my beloved DT, but in this case, I, Befouled was written nearly two years before than I, Deception.

glad to see you popped up here :)

fv (a new doormat???)