Least favourite SyX song

Originally posted by Bear
He sounds like a disgruntled Yngwie fan LOL

Bear

Yngwie who?
smilieshut.gif

At least blackstaRR likes SX, now doesn't he?

I personally dont like V all that much myself either. It is still incredible and some songs off it are great, but still not as good as the other symphony x songs from the damnation game, divine wings, twilight, and the odyssey.

As for the worst symphony x song, i would have to say communion with the oracle? is that even the name of the song? i always skip it when it comes on. Another one i dont like is the witching hour. I do not have the self titled cd, but i dont like the singer on that one so i dont it.

everyone is entitled to their opinion, who are you to say that someone isnt a fan if they didnt like one album or one really long song?

as for the new song i dont like would be Incantations of the Apprentice. that one just doesnt sit well with me.

Originally posted by Soul of Ice
I personally dont like V all that much myself either. It is still incredible and some songs off it are great, but still not as good as the other symphony x songs from the damnation game, divine wings, twilight, and the odyssey.

As for the worst symphony x song, i would have to say communion with the oracle? is that even the name of the song? i always skip it when it comes on. Another one i dont like is the witching hour. I do not have the self titled cd, but i dont like the singer on that one so i dont it.

everyone is entitled to their opinion, who are you to say that someone isnt a fan if they didnt like one album or one really long song?

as for the new song i dont like would be Incantations of the Apprentice. that one just doesnt sit well with me.

That would be Communion And The Oracle :D

The only Symphony X songs I dont enjoy listening to are

Pharoah
The Witching Hour
Sea of Lies
and a good portion of the frist album (if it had Russ it would be much better)

I also really dont like Incantations of the Apprentice, its just so....plain... and .... dull... i dunno, its tolerable but nothing great. Other than that symphony x ownz all

Everything Symphony X creates is made of gold!
The first CD has obviously the weakest songs, but in my opinion, Symphony X is just like Blind Guardian.....they just can't do wrong! And they will tour together!!!!!!
Micheal Romeo is the best guitarrist ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There were a few songs on Damnation Game that I didn't really like, but thats just about it. Thats one of the biggest reasons I love Symphony X, I can listen to 3 albums straight and not skip a single track.

The only CD of theirs I own is V- Grand Suite Mythology yadda yadda and its pretty damn good. Ok heres the songs I don't like

Prelude - Pretentious bullshit. Cheesy midi opera styles. Avoid.
Trancendense - Even worse cheesy midi crap.
The Bird Serpent War - Cheesy. I usually skip it.
The New Mythology - I simply don't like it. Not sure why.

Thats about it, the rest is great! Communion and the Oracle is my favourite, closely followed by Evolution (the grand design).

The contrast between the best S X song and the worst is so huge, if I don't like a certain song, or even a certain album, it doesn't mean that I don't like the band at all. And I surely am not an Yngwie "fan".
If a song is difficult to play, does it make the song good, like that mexican dude said. I don't think so.