Favourite Song On Viva?

Walking By A Wire...
What's left from me to breathe,
Cold smell of fire.
One day I will be free...
I was born to be no one
My youth unknown to me
I WALKED BEHIND THE SUNNN

This is kind of a hard question at the moment. I do know that one of my big favourites on the album is the final track "Inside The City Of Glass" because it kind of reminds me of Brave Murder Day era Katatonia. I think it's great.

Right now my playlist from the album consists of:

A Premonition
Will I Arrive
Wealth
Complicity
Evidence
Omerta
and of course...
Inside The City Of Glass

So those would probably be the songs I like the most. Hard to really pinpoint just a few at the moment, although "A Premonition", "Wealth", "Complicity", "Evidence" (first song I heard off the album through Terrorizer), and "Omerta" really stand out to me. Then, again, the final track.

Right now I'll say I like seven or eight songs from the album quite a bit, and another two or three I think are alright. I think I'll come back to this later.

I would say
A Premonition, this song gives me chills
"I will not Tolerate your noise!"
Evidence and Burn the Rememberance are two of my other favs, geez i just love the whole album.

Well, I'm not really familiar enough with it yet, but I have a feeling that this will be another Katatonia album where I don't really have a 'favourite' song, as singling one song out from amongst the rest it too hard.....

in "favourite" order..

1) Will i arrive
2) Burn the Remembrance
3) A Premonition
4) Criminals
5) Evidence
6) Complicity
7) Inside the city of glass
8) Ghost of the sun
9) Omerta
10) Wealth
11) Walking by a wire
12) Sleeper
13) One year from now

When Mike of Opeth played me some songs on the tour bus, when Opeth were in Canada in January, I was instantly blown away by 'Evidence' when I asked him to play the "first single". When I got an advance from the label, I think I played 'Evidence" like 20 times in a row! All the songs rule nevertheless, but the real charm about a Katatonia song(s), is that the verses have a chorus-like feel to them and when the actual chorus hits, then its another catchy build up from the verse... 'Evidence' does this perfectly...