• Away

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Sunday Afternoon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow Me Down

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Away.

Maybe the first time a song makes me really high. And I've been listening to a lot of psychedelic stuff over the last years. But THIS song...when I'm alone in a room and fully concentrate on it, it feels like I'm stoned...

Most of the songs are terrific, but suicide have everything; good lyrics, chorus, melody, and solo.
Who's playing the lead? Devin himself? Well the only thing that could be improved concerning the solos is that they are too much inspired by Steve Vai's style.

Well the only thing that could be improved concerning the solos is that they are too much inspired by Steve Vai's style.[/QUOTE]

Hummmm....Steve vai is more demonstrative
The solo parts in "away" sound more like Gary moore...Dev's music is full of emotions, it's a great musician, with a lot of creativity
Steve Vai is an awesome guitarist but for the songwriting, Dev is far better

Well said Geoff ! I totally agree. Dev is more of a songwriter who happens to be an excellent guitar player.

Depth Charge.

On another note, I think what's been played live so far from AE just isn't enough. I mean three fourths of Away and Storm, thats it?

I heard Devin was also toying around with Random Analysis and Suicide for the tour. Wouldn't mind hearing Deadhead either.