Favourite wallpapers/wallpaper-sites?

Toni S.

Sep 10, 2008
I was just looking for a new desktop wallpaper, so wanted to get some opinions on this topic. Post your favourite wallpaper-sites or just post some of your favourite wallpapers here :)

Here's mine at work

YeahBaby.jpg

Picture1.png

taken out of my window seat on my flight into NY to work with Burning Human. that album is coming out on Koch early next year, btw.

haha, I thought that was like transylvania or something when you were flying overseas indiana jones style to melt some faces off with a solo in 1992.

which brings me to my next question...why in the hell do I never sit next to anyone cool on a plane? 40 hot chicks, and they're all like 100 feet away. I'm next to some dude that can barely fit in his seat that smells like cheese and thought it'd be fun to try and read a newspaper at full extension.

One of my favourite wallpaper sites is InterfaceLIFT: http://interfacelift.com

They've got loads of nice widescreen wallpapers in various resolutions and the site is easy and quick to navigate.

Another vote for Interfacelift :) It's a great site that updates quite frequently and has high resolution wallpapers (1920x1200 and 2560x1600) unlike most sites. Oh and it's free.

Another vote for Interfacelift :) It's a great site that updates quite frequently and has high resolution wallpapers (1920x1200 and 2560x1600) unlike most sites. Oh and it's free.

Yeah, really top notch site, and offers many wallpapers as dual screen 2560 x 1024 which is cool for me.

Joe