FB metal group started by Swizzlenuts

yes and i genuinely mourn the old kind of internet community

but i guess you can't put the cat back in the bag huh

Reactions: Krilons Resa
I noticed J. joined. WTF are you Krig?

C'mon Jerry...you are missed. Btw, I didn;t see you join the Survivor league this year either. Are you all FTW (fuck the world) these days?*

*moreso than usual.

I was pretty off put by the NFL at the beginning of the season. The constant whining and self entitlement of millionaire athletes, the softening direction of play, and the incorporation of nancies picking up the pom poms, all made for a recipe that I found uninviting.

Semi watching the shart now, and participating in another playoff survivor for some moolah. Probably do Ryan's next season, unless Goodell pisses me off even further.

I killed off Facebutt in 2014 because it sucked, but I think I missed a whole new era of suckage since then, no? I started an Instagram account last year and mostly post photos of my dog, comparing her to horror movies. Because she's kind of a fucking terror, but I love her anyhow.

i also had facebook for a brief period but killed it in early 2014

but i gotta use it at work sometimes for Advertising our Business to Potential Customers and it is some next level hot garbage

not only is it a survelliance nightmare that would make orwell shit his pants; an easily exploited propaganda machine to implant into the minds of the gullible whatever stupid shit the highest bidder wants; a social cancer that thrives on reducing human relationships to conflict and drama; but also; the web site on a technological level is such complete bloated trash that my eight core four gigahertz whiz bang shitbox grinds to a complete fucking halt and loads the page for like four minutes just to show the latest post about why all immigrants should be [_] killed [_] granted immediate access to everything forever

anyway i dont tihnk facebook is very good but i also have an instagram where i don't really post pictures but sometimes look at videos of dogs

Reactions: dorian gray
nad post ur instagram name i might follow u

we can trade dog pictures

Hell yeah, we should just make this thread about adorable puppies because Ken won't be back for several weeks to notice anyhow.

I don't know if I'm supposed to put an @ or # or \ or dial 9 first so I'm just gonna paste my name with forward slashes: /mojavewizard/

ripley-snow-jpg.18345

Attachments

• Ripley-snow.jpg
    Ripley-snow.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 23
Here is a pic of my dog to help you join.

Attachments

• IMG_20190310_163613.jpg
    IMG_20190310_163613.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 3