Fear Factory without Dino

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
You know what, I have read so much about the new Fear Factory that I have to say what's on my mind. For them to do it without Dino is a joke. I don;'t care how good it is Dino was that whole band. What do you think?

Buzzard said:
You know what, I have read so much about the new Fear Factory that I have to say what's on my mind. For them to do it without Dino is a joke. I don;'t care how good it is Dino was that whole band. What do you think?

From what I hear Christian is all about rap so I hope that doesn't affect their sound. The reason I hear Dino left is because everbody else wanted change and he didn't. In my opinion Digimortal kinda sucked so if its even more experimental than that, I probably wont like it. Oh well, there's always Brujeria

Dino IS fear factory...the rest of fear factory are trying to do all these "alternative" projects like "kush" with b-real of cypress hill and burt trying to do his retro-ministry project "the watchers". Dino is the only one still making heavy murder metal like his project "Asesino" and "Brujeria". So that tells you who was still wanting to make fear factory heavy as in the begining. Wolbers is a wigger! hahaha

Global Killer said:
Dino IS fear factory...the rest of fear factory are trying to do all these "alternative" projects like "kush" with b-real of cypress hill and burt trying to do his retro-ministry project "the watchers". Dino is the only one still making heavy murder metal like his project "Asesino" and "Brujeria". So that tells you who was still wanting to make fear factory heavy as in the begining. Wolbers is a wigger! hahaha

I've heard of Asesino but never heard them, anyone know where I can hear some???