Fear of the Dark

SuperKal

New Metal Member
Feb 16, 2008
i downloaded a song called fear of the dark off of limewire. it is from an unknown album. the level of recording seems kind of old. is this an old ancestor song or something?

SuperKal, just for you to know, Kalmah only has two covers. This covers would be This Mortal Coil by Carcass and Skin O' My Teeth by Megadeth.

yeah i got the same one, however i downloaded that song before, but this time it says it was by cob, so i have no idea who did this cover. However this song is a cover of iron maidens fear of the dark for those who didn't know.

So how else are you supposed to know good shit from bad shit? If you decide an album is good buy, simple as.

So how else are you supposed to know good shit from bad shit? If you decide an album is good buy, simple as.

yea, I agree with you on that standpoint, to an extent, but most people just download albums and never buy the album.

There are also plenty of other ways to listen to pretty much whole albums to decide if they are good enough.
I.e. myspace, youtube, imeem.com, etc.

yeah i got the same one, however i downloaded that song before, but this time it says it was by cob, so i have no idea who did this cover. However this song is a cover of iron maidens fear of the dark for those who didn't know.
The song is often mistakenly credited to Kalmah, Children of Bodom and Cradle of Filth. I have no idea why, since it doesn't really sound like any of them. If you're even slightly familiar with Graveworm, it's very obvious that they did it.

EDIT: Never mind, I'll just make it easy. If it sounds like this, it's the Graveworm version.

Last edited by a moderator: