Fear of the Dark

i dont think that cof ever did that cover...i pretty sure that it was graveworm that you heard...alot of songs that people hear say its by one band and its acutally by another...like when everybody thought that children of bodom did a cover of the trooper...they didnt, it was sentenced...when i first heard fear of the dark it said it was by cof but i saw that graveworm did a cover of it too and downloaded it and it was the exact same song...hope that helps.

cob did other song of maiden, the tropper (or somethin like that, dont remeber really how to spell it :\)
anywayz, i never seen kalmah's songs that have something to do with maiden.
the only cover that i know kalmah did is the Skin Of My Teeth by Megadeth.

ivrx said:
cob did other song of maiden, the tropper (or somethin like that, dont remeber really how to spell it :\)

cob never did a cover of the trooper, everybody says they did but listen to North From Here (Expanded version) or The Trooper EP by Sentenced and youll find that it is the exact song that you heard.

xshadowsoulsx said:
i dont think that cof ever did that cover...i pretty sure that it was graveworm that you heard...alot of songs that people hear say its by one band and its acutally by another...like when everybody thought that children of bodom did a cover of the trooper...they didnt, it was sentenced...when i first heard fear of the dark it said it was by cof but i saw that graveworm did a cover of it too and downloaded it and it was the exact same song...hope that helps.

well someone told me it was cof and i was like ok... now that i think about it did sound like graveworm and graveworm is the only band that sounds like graveworm. Awesome band though